When i'll get TRS , as i did completed all requirements for it

shahbazafzal

Hello,
Hope everyone doing well and safe.
I have completed all requirements for TRS 20 days ago . Now it’s 16th july and still it’s showing level 2 on profile , when i’ll get the TRS badge ?
Looking forward to your valuable answers.

Thank you
Shahbaz Afzal

Hello,

Hope everyone doing well and safe.

I have completed all requirements for TRS 20 days ago . Now it’s 16th july and still it’s showing level 2 on profile , when i’ll get the TRS badge ?

Looking forward to your valuable answers.

Thank you

Shahbaz Afzal

Now it’s 16th july and still it’s showing level 2 on profile , when i’ll get the TRS badge ?

I’m surprised that you made it to level 2 seller without knowing how level system works 😉

They might pick you to be TRS this month or they might never give you a TRS status. All TRS are manually chosen from those who completed all requirements. TRS is not granted automatically just because you fulfilled all basic requirements

Now it’s 16th july and still it’s showing level 2 on profile , when i’ll get the TRS badge ?

I’m surprised that you made it to level 2 seller without knowing how level system works 😉

They might pick you to be TRS this month or they might never give you a TRS status. All TRS are manually chosen from those who completed all requirements. TRS is not granted automatically just because you fulfilled all basic requirements

Just confused about this , that’s why posted here .

Thank you

All top-rated sellers are handpicked - it is not an automatic process.

Fiverr literally has hundreds of thousands of sellers - many of them thinking they’re the best and deserving of TRS status.

It would become a joke if everyone who applied to become a TRS was granted this status.

Archived