Need help! plz suggest me

Guest anu_designsa1

Guest anu_designsa1

What should i do when a person get logo work done from me and did no pay , but now not even responding, Should i report him? Or it will effect my profile or not?

Guest anu_designsa1

no, he said he wants to get some logo ideas and hoodie design first and then select one so he will collect all in one order.

Then report. There’s nothing else you can do.

Then report.

To report what? Fiverr can’t do anything and protect a seller if the seller didn’t follow fiverr rules.

Fiverr clearly says that sellers should start all work ONLY after the order is being placed otherwise they wouldn’t be able to protect a seller.

@anu_designsa1 that’s a lesson for you not to let others to scam you again. Never ever do work for free without an order and follow fiverr rules.

You can also watch free fiverr course on fiverr learn on how to be a great seller.

Then report.

To report what? Fiverr can’t do anything and protect a seller if the seller didn’t follow fiverr rules.

Fiverr clearly says that sellers should start all work ONLY after the order is being placed otherwise they wouldn’t be able to protect a seller.

@anu_designsa1 that’s a lesson for you not to let others to scam you again. Never ever do work for free without an order and follow fiverr rules.

You can also watch free fiverr course on fiverr learn on how to be a great seller.

Oh, alright then! He may have broken the rules, but at least he didn’t scam anyone.

no, he said he wants to get some logo ideas and hoodie design first and then select one so he will collect all in one order.

Always start your work as after getting a order untill then try to explain the buyer about the work ethics you have. You are not here to build relations you are here for clients and money 😃 buyers should understand

Archived