Account Disabled without any warning or anything

codepath

Hello everyone!
It’s black and a very sad day for me. It’s too unfortunate that fiverr had told me to verify my account this morning. I have gone through the process uploaded an image of my NID and a selfie. After that my account got disabled and I got a mail that is

Hi codepath!

This message is to let you know that your Fiverr account was disabled by our system for violations of our [Terms of Service] and/or other policies.

Due to your account being disabled, you cannot log in or withdraw any funds you may have.
If you have any funds available for withdrawal 90 days from now, you will get an email with instructions explaining how to withdraw.
This email will be sent automatically and there is no need to contact customer support.
[Learn more about disabled accounts]

We wish you best of luck moving forward.

Thanks,
The Fiverr

I don’t know if i violate any TOS in my concern. I had an ongoing order which is finished and i would deliver it today. i also had all five star reviews from all orders and some funds to withdrow. I don’t know what to do now. It’s really tough time for me, I’m too much frustrated right now. Is there any way to re activate or gain my account back? or is it THE END?

Something you could do is perhaps ask CS to allow you to just complete that one delivery. Might make 'em rethink banning you!

why they would ban me? i didn’t do anything wrong in my concern. and even they didn’t warn me not even a single time

why they would ban me? i didn’t do anything wrong in my concern. and even they didn’t warn me not even a single time

Well, I mean they did disable your account, which is practically banning. I don’t know what you did wrong, but don’t worry sometimes, annoying buyers post complaints against us sellers for whatever reason and CS doesn’t even bother asking us. Fiverr is popular, but not considerate! You should contact CS and ask them for a valid reason as to why you were banned though.

no. after submitting the verification they redirect to log in my account when i try to log in they told me that my account is no longer active

you must have verified wrong, maybe provided someone else details? Are the details same as the bank account details as they take in matter. Did you received email that you verified or not?

Well, I mean they did disable your account, which is practically banning. I don’t know what you did wrong, but don’t worry sometimes, annoying buyers post complaints against us sellers for whatever reason and CS doesn’t even bother asking us. Fiverr is popular, but not considerate! You should contact CS and ask them for a valid reason as to why you were banned though.

Agree with you. However, they wont tell you. They will say you can withdraw funds taht is

That might be your reason. Why was it deactivated?

that account was new and i had a cancellation on that account and a completed order with no review. as a result i was not getting any new orders, So i decided to deactivate that ac and create a new one

that account was new and i had a cancellation on that account and a completed order with no review. as a result i was not getting any new orders, So i decided to deactivate that ac and create a new one

So i decided to deactivate that ac and create a new one

Did you get the permission from Customer Support to create a new account after deactivating your old one?

So i decided to deactivate that ac and create a new one

Did you get the permission from Customer Support to create a new account after deactivating your old one?

No i didn’t contact with the CS. and i didn’t know that it’ll be the matter of taking permission for new one. I simply deactivated that one.

Deactivating on Fiverr is almost the same as deleting. ALMOST.

yes i’m aware of that. It was my another account that i was deactivated long long ago. is it the reason for what my current account is been disabled ? and is there any way to connect with the customer support as i’m no longer able to log into my profile?

Archived