Can we share email to buyer if that is required for complete order?

They said me this "Hi again,

As mentioned before, if your email is required you need to add to your Gig that your email will be required. EX:

Gig requirements: Please provide your WIX credentials (Email, password) when you place the order.

OR

Gig Description: I might need to provide my email address to you if WIX contribution is necessary

Something along those lines. '. Now please tell me what that mean to say ?

I understand your confusion, but apparently CS is allowing you to give your email address IF you write this in your gig description:

“I might need to provide my email address to you if WIX contribution is necessary”.

So just do what they say and you won’t get a warning. They are authorizing it.

I understand your confusion, but apparently CS is allowing you to give your email address IF you write this in your gig description:

“I might need to provide my email address to you if WIX contribution is necessary”.

So just do what they say and you won’t get a warning. They are authorizing it.

Thanks for reply . you mean to say I have to put my email address on description ? Or I have to put " I can give email of you want make me wix contributed then after order I can give him em ail of they ask for order " ? Please clear me . Thanks

Thanks for reply . you mean to say I have to put my email address on description ? Or I have to put " I can give email of you want make me wix contributed then after order I can give him em ail of they ask for order " ? Please clear me . Thanks

Well actually, isn’t it more simple if you follow their first suggestion?

Writing in the requirements (that the buyer needs to fill in for the order to start) that you need their Wix credentials?

I think that would be better. If you write that, the buyers will send it to you and you don’t have to mention the word “email” anywhere.

Just edit your gig and, on the gig requirements section, write: “Please provide your WIX credentials (Email, password) when you place the order”.

Well actually, isn’t it more simple if you follow their first suggestion?

Writing in the requirements (that the buyer needs to fill in for the order to start) that you need their Wix credentials?

I think that would be better. If you write that, the buyers will send it to you and you don’t have to mention the word “email” anywhere.

Just edit your gig and, on the gig requirements section, write: “Please provide your WIX credentials (Email, password) when you place the order”.

Thanks you for reply and actually I already written that in requirement that please send your wix login details to access your wix account '. After that some buyers give me there login details n some buyers place me order directly without contact me inninbox . they ask my email for make me wix contributer so I can access their website for work . That why I need to know if fiverr allow give email buyer for order requirement then how n where I can put my email address so buyer can see my email n don’t cancel order if I don’t give him my ma I’ll due to fiverr terms n condition . Thanks

Thanks you for reply and actually I already written that in requirement that please send your wix login details to access your wix account '. After that some buyers give me there login details n some buyers place me order directly without contact me inninbox . they ask my email for make me wix contributer so I can access their website for work . That why I need to know if fiverr allow give email buyer for order requirement then how n where I can put my email address so buyer can see my email n don’t cancel order if I don’t give him my ma I’ll due to fiverr terms n condition . Thanks

Ok then keep the requirements as it is and add on the gig description this exact paragraph (copy and paste):

“I might need to provide my email address to you if WIX contribution is necessary.”

This is what CS told you to do, so you won’t be in trouble if you give them your email (in the order page and ONLY if the buyer asks)

Save that CS email. If you EVER receive a warning, you must show CS that you were simply following what they told you.

Ok then keep the requirements as it is and add on the gig description this exact paragraph (copy and paste):

“I might need to provide my email address to you if WIX contribution is necessary.”

This is what CS told you to do, so you won’t be in trouble if you give them your email (in the order page and ONLY if the buyer asks)

Save that CS email. If you EVER receive a warning, you must show CS that you were simply following what they told you.

Thanks you so much . I think that is correct way . thanks you very mu h for help me .

No you don’t understand understand . He us saying he has added em ail on his FAQ but check his profile gig he does not add em ail on his FAQ . That why I asked you . can you please describe me in details where email need to add ? If you can’t then please don’t speak or don’t write anything .

He us saying he has added em ail on his FAQ but check his profile gig he does not add em ail on his FAQ .

He also said

You have to add what they told you in your gig.

And @zerlina84 later explained the very same thing to you, just in baby steps.

(@zerlina84, your patience is admirable 🙂)

I am new on Fiverr. I recently join Fiverr. But I listen from someone that if sharing E-mail, ■■■■■ ID is the part of the work or service then you can ask from the buyer in Buyer Requirements or Order Page by writing a brief description about why you asking Buyer’s Email, phone number, ■■■■■ ID, etc.

Some of the buyers are not good, I recommend, don’t work with this type of buyer.

thanks

I also feel we don’t want work with this type buyers but many buyers place order directly askjbg email n if we cancel that all orders then we can’t get level . how to solve this problems because lots of buyers asking emails .

Archived