Hi there! New seller here!

Hi there and welcome to the community.

My best advice to get a first order (and many more) is to write a good description, pay attention to the keywords that you choose and use a fancy thumbnail. Provide a great service using your skills and establish your rules for your own business.

Please make sure that you look for useful information here at forum and read TOS. It’s really important to know what you can do and what you cannot do at the platform.

Wish you many many sales. 🍀

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there and welcome to the community.

My best advice to get a first order (and many more) is to write a good description, pay attention to the keywords that you choose and use a fancy thumbnail. Provide a great service using your skills and establish your rules for your own business.

Please make sure that you look for useful information here at forum and read TOS. It’s really important to know what you can do and what you cannot do at the platform.

Wish you many many sales. 🍀

Hey. Welcome to fiverr forum.

I suggest you to keep active in this forum and always read older and latest articles. At the same time you should promote your gigs on every social media platform. It will increase your views and impressions.

Thank you so much?

Thank You Brother …

Archived