When did you guys get your first purchase

wordplay101

Most of the people on many gigs don’t provide their own work a lot of the time when they begin, as I get more experienced and start getting more examples of my work I’ll be able to replace these images with my own

Most of the people on many gigs don’t provide their own work

Yes, and we know that is wrong and they should not do that, but still, they do, and they get orders. I can see how that is attractive but you should for your own benefit use your own original images. Ask friends to give you some work. Act professionally and do the work and put that as your portfolio.

Most of the people on many gigs don’t provide their own work

Yes, and we know that is wrong and they should not do that, but still, they do, and they get orders. I can see how that is attractive but you should for your own benefit use your own original images. Ask friends to give you some work. Act professionally and do the work and put that as your portfolio.

Yeah you’re right it’s really scummy to do that I’ll go work on some of my own examples right now and post them, so that even if I don’t get an order at least my work will be honest.

Yeah you’re right it’s really scummy to do that I’ll go work on some of my own examples right now and post them, so that even if I don’t get an order at least my work will be honest.

I knew you were smart, just lack guidance.

Using condescending style of typing will not work on you. You are to young to understand the concept of condescending.

So,

1. I will professionally edit and retouch photos for you
  2. I will professionally remove an image background
  3. I will create professional eye catching facebook and instagram ads

Here make a photo, anything, select nature flower, it will be easy to work on and everyone loves nature

Remove the cheapest remark from description. You do not want to be associated with “cheapest”. Use affordable. You need to add more context and styling to your description.

4. I will transcribe large audio files in urdu or english

Change the timing or pricing. This is not healthy for you or for the buyer. Meaning if he orders you to transcribe 40 minutes for 5$ he should be placed in institution.

You must respect yourself and the time in the day. Wasting 1 hour for 5$ is just going to hurt you emotionally and physically, so just NO. Respect is #1 priority.

I knew you were smart, just lack guidance.

Using condescending style of typing will not work on you. You are to young to understand the concept of condescending.

So,

1. I will professionally edit and retouch photos for you
  2. I will professionally remove an image background
  3. I will create professional eye catching facebook and instagram ads

Here make a photo, anything, select nature flower, it will be easy to work on and everyone loves nature

Remove the cheapest remark from description. You do not want to be associated with “cheapest”. Use affordable. You need to add more context and styling to your description.

4. I will transcribe large audio files in urdu or english

Change the timing or pricing. This is not healthy for you or for the buyer. Meaning if he orders you to transcribe 40 minutes for 5$ he should be placed in institution.

You must respect yourself and the time in the day. Wasting 1 hour for 5$ is just going to hurt you emotionally and physically, so just NO. Respect is #1 priority.

For the Facebook and Instagram ads, I don’t get what you mean like do you want me to change my gig thumbnail or do you want me to add new ones. Moreover, the transcriptions will only be cheap for the first few purchases then I’ll increase the prices gradually. Thank you so much for your help, no one has ever taken that much time out of their day to help me, especially online.

For the Facebook and Instagram ads, I don’t get what you mean like do you want me to change my gig thumbnail or do you want me to add new ones. Moreover, the transcriptions will only be cheap for the first few purchases then I’ll increase the prices gradually. Thank you so much for your help, no one has ever taken that much time out of their day to help me, especially online.

Thank you.

I am a high school teacher so anyone in the range of 0-18 is my strength and making me Superwoman while at the same time being my worst kryptonite.

I meant on all 3 of the gigs I mentioned first, giving that what the others are claiming that none of the images are yours, so change images to all to be yours, original work. Find some nice photos in your phone or take a picture outside sunset sunrise, something nice and do the retouch and show that as your artwork. Same goes for BG removal, take a photo of your city and do some creative work on the image, let your imagination loose,

Regarding translation, I checked, and most sellers offer 20 minutes for 5$ so there is no reason for you to start with 40minutes. I know you need reviews but one day long time from now, trust me, you will be more proud of yourself that you respected yourself and did not allow others to exploit you then you would remember a thing you bought for 5$ you earned.

If you were talking to a 26 year old and above who came here to exploit the system, OK, but unless she is lying, she is 15. And she is new here. I hardly believe that she will have orders in next month or two, and if she does that will make me next queen of England, so yes, OK, she is making some rookie mistakes because she sees that is what everyone is doing. Do you want to go on Fiverr and see how many faker sellers are out there with stolen artwork and google images?

15, OK? Different mentality. She is not some “I come on Fiverr, he, stupid americans will pay me, he, me work nothing, they be stupid, me rich, he, hi, he”

So, lets be constructive and supporting without shouting.

Other than the transcriptions all of the other pictures are my original work. I took many websites and by removers to make those. Rn I started working on my own transcriptions as I lost most of the older ones because they were school work and I threw them out at the end of the semester and now can t seem to find any place to work on my transcriptions from, so I’ll search for those first then edit my gigs.

Other than the transcriptions all of the other pictures are my original work. I took many websites and by removers to make those. Rn I started working on my own transcriptions as I lost most of the older ones because they were school work and I threw them out at the end of the semester and now can t seem to find any place to work on my transcriptions from, so I’ll search for those first then edit my gigs.

We have Google image search that makes it very easy to find out is image original or not.

Please;

Image #1

https://www.fiverr.com/hasan68/cut-out-images-background-removal-photoshop-editing?context_referrer=user_page&ref_ctx_id=f857dd78-109c-4caf-81d9-e3fd52ffbf64&pckg_id=1&pos=4

Image #2 https://www.istockphoto.com/photo/young-dude-with-thumbs-up-on-white-background-gm171770972-27113693

Image #3 https://www.conunpocodepapel.es/camisetas-y-accesorios/?product-page=6

Image #4 https://www.canva.com/templates/search/mother’s-day-cards/

I changed all of them and took the pictures from pixels, canva has amazing templates for all the gig thumbnails. If you want u can checkout my big removal that’s the only one I’ve worked on rn I’m gonna change the rest as well you don’t need to reply as I don’t want to waste any more of your time thank u and stay safe and I’m sorry for lying.

I changed all of them and took the pictures from pixels, canva has amazing templates for all the gig thumbnails. If you want u can checkout my big removal that’s the only one I’ve worked on rn I’m gonna change the rest as well you don’t need to reply as I don’t want to waste any more of your time thank u and stay safe and I’m sorry for lying.

and I’m sorry for lying.

Thank you for this part of your message. It makes every second I spend here worthwhile.

Stay safe and best of luck in anything and everything you do.

I’m sorry I snapped on you.

Archived