Cancelled Orders

cleardestiny

Hi,

I am wondering has anyone here experienced customer cancellations, only because they have placed an order for the

wrong gig and than re-ordered the correct gig? If so, do the cancellations get recorded as actual cancellations?

Are customer not allowed to changed there minds? lool

Perhaps maybe Fiverr can add a tab stating why the order was cancelled- ( customer changed their mind) this way it will not go against our ratings. Does anyone know if it counts?

Also once a gig has been cancelled, there is no way we can send a message to the buyer? why is this?

Love and Light:)

Yes. (Btw, it’s not true that you cannot message the buyer)

I have had cancellations followed by reordering of the correct gig. I contact the buyer immediately to see if there is any way to get them to retract the cancellation. I let them know how cancellations affect sellers. Then I ask (beg?) them to reconsider. Maybe there’s something else I can offer them. Maybe I can deliver the correct gig in 1 day if they keep the incorrect order.

Since I’ve used this strategy (instead of just accepting the cancellation) I’ve only had 1 buyer who was unwilling to negotiate and continued through with the cancellation.

Good luck! 🙂

• 1 year later...

I’d like to see a tab or something to leave feedback on cancelled orders (mutual or otherwise).

I just had a seller ask to mutually cancel an order because (after my having first written to ask if was something they could handle - and being assured they could) they could not actually deliver.
They came to this conclusion after sitting on it for a full 3 days (their gig shows an image touting 24 hr turn around). I chose THEM over other sellers because of this.

Now not only am I disappointed - but loosing out on $$ because I cannot promote my site w/ the demo header that came w/ the script I am using. I need / want to leave the neg feedback this seller warrants!.

Archived