Should I have more then one gig?

peter_on_5verr

If you look at most successful longterm sellers on Fiverr, they tend to focus on one service - in my case proofreading. I offer one gig but buyers can purchase multiples of 1,000 words. For example, a buyer could order just 1,000 words or 2,000 or 6,000 words, etc.

However, in order to find the gig that really sells for you, most sellers in their early months on Fiverr do experiment with offering different services. But I would urge caution about setting up too many differences gigs, as potential buyers won’t understand what your core skill is. For example are you a data entry worker, a writer, a virtual assistant, a PhotoShop expert, etc?

• Like 9

If you look at most successful longterm sellers on Fiverr, they tend to focus on one service - in my case proofreading. I offer one gig but buyers can purchase multiples of 1,000 words. For example, a buyer could order just 1,000 words or 2,000 or 6,000 words, etc.

However, in order to find the gig that really sells for you, most sellers in their early months on Fiverr do experiment with offering different services. But I would urge caution about setting up too many differences gigs, as potential buyers won’t understand what your core skill is. For example are you a data entry worker, a writer, a virtual assistant, a PhotoShop expert, etc?

I really appreciate your comment. It makes perfect sense now, thanks.

• Like 1

Yas! Think of your gigs like an advertisement. Do you want one ad or a few ads in the marketplace?

It would be in your best interest to expand even so now with the influx of new sellers. Even if you have one winning gig, you can promote other gigs to build up brand identity.

I tend to get people who want to buy my main gig but they’ll contact me through another gig I have. It works! Also, within each gig be sure to max out your 3 packages. Give your buyers options. You got this!

• Like 2

But sir i have a doubt.

a man have different skills like Photoshop, ms word, excel, access, web development etc…

so they can offer different services.

what do you think about this?

• Like 1

Yas! Think of your gigs like an advertisement. Do you want one ad or a few ads in the marketplace?

It would be in your best interest to expand even so now with the influx of new sellers. Even if you have one winning gig, you can promote other gigs to build up brand identity.

I tend to get people who want to buy my main gig but they’ll contact me through another gig I have. It works! Also, within each gig be sure to max out your 3 packages. Give your buyers options. You got this!

Thanks, that’s great advice and all the best to you.

• Like 1

If you look at most successful longterm sellers on Fiverr, they tend to focus on one service

One type of service, though if you look at TRS, it’s seems rare for them to have just 1 gig. TRS seem to have quite a few active gigs (maybe around 8 average?).

• Like 2

Thanks for the point you have mentioned.Best to try will try to stick on the the major strength of Us.

• Like 1

If you look at most successful longterm sellers on Fiverr, they tend to focus on one service

One type of service, though if you look at TRS, it’s seems rare for them to have just 1 gig. TRS seem to have quite a few active gigs (maybe around 8 average?).

ok thank you 👏

• Like 1

• 2 years later...