Can you please give me suggestions to improve my gig

Guest dhairyaarora11

Guest dhairyaarora11

Hello! It’s been 2 weeks since I created my gig and I haven’t received a single order yet. I don’t know what’s wrong. Can you please give me some tips and tricks so that I get mt first order fast?

On 4/27/2020 at 12:23 AM, dhairyaarora11 said:

Hello! It’s been 2 weeks since I created my gig and I haven’t received a single order yet.

Sometimes it takes quite some time to get at least an order, especially when Gig is new and do not have any ratings yet. Customers prefer to purchase a Gig that already has ratings. Don’t worry, you will get an order sometime and when you get one with a good rating, new orders will start popping up! 

Guest dhairyaarora11

Can you please check my gigs and give me suggestions to improve them? It would be really kind of you. I’m new to Fiverr and am still waiting for my first order. So please check both my gigs and suggest me some changes.

Gig 1-

Gig 2-

It’s a great start. Your first paragraph of copy is a bit garbled, that could be a deterrent. It is appears that English is a second language- though fluent- you switch back and forth from professional to conversational. Address these things to add confidence for a purchase. You’re very close, it’s looking good!

Maybe a couple of PDFs with writing samples, and a friendly video with your excellent grammar would help show your high quality of work as well!

Maybe remove the part that says “No seller would provide you the proofread content as early as I will.” since it’s probably not possible to check that that is correct (how do you know how fast every other proofreader would deliver the same proofread document?). 

Guest dhairyaarora11

It has been one month since I created my gig. I added good keywords and shared my gigs on forum and social media but still no orders. I even respond to buyer requests as quickly as possible. Please help me

Guest dhairyaarora11

I recently checked out my gig, all the views, impressions and clicks are showing N/A . It is also showing this message on the top-We’re working on getting your Gigs’ impressions, clicks, and views back online. No worries - your Gigs are active, and all the metrics are calculated as usual.

I don’t know what’s the problem. My internet connection is also stable and good. Please help me out.

Archived