Thoughts on piano

geran400

Well, I don’t have much to say. And you also don’t give much space to do it. 😂

I offer piano instrumentals ranging from 0-5 minutes! Feel free to select any song, or bring your concept to me to be created. High quality work is guaranteed.

From the three sentences of your Gig description, I would correct what’s in bold.

Instead of “0-5”, I would wright “0 to 5”, and also add a hyphen on “High quality” (High-quality).

Other than that, maybe describing a little more your gig. 😉

On the “from 0-5 minutes”, better phrasing would be to say ‘up to five minutes’. Maybe also make it clear that it’s ‘keyboard and piano instrumentals.’ I might be picky, but some folk might actually complain if they think they’re getting recording from an upright or grand, and their ear is good enough to tell the difference.

If it’s possible, I think the third sound clip would be better as the first. I love the cord progression that’s currently first, but it’s not a good attention grabber for people who are casually browsing.

On the “from 0-5 minutes”, better phrasing would be to say ‘up to five minutes’. Maybe also make it clear that it’s ‘keyboard and piano instrumentals.’ I might be picky, but some folk might actually complain if they think they’re getting recording from an upright or grand, and their ear is good enough to tell the difference.

If it’s possible, I think the third sound clip would be better as the first. I love the cord progression that’s currently first, but it’s not a good attention grabber for people who are casually browsing.

Thank you for taking the time to respond :")

Archived