Suddenly Sales Dropped to Zero

Hello you guys, I see a lot of people reporting the same issue with their sudden drop in sales.

Its been 45 days for me, No new orders no new customers!!!

I’m currently a level one seller and all of the 18 reviews I got are 5 stars (i think I gave my best to it and the work was top-notch). Avg selling price is $100, response time is perfect, customers were really really happy, got 4 tips from 20 orders. No TOS violations ever.

But then one day Fiverr prompted me to verify my account (which I did successfully under 2 days) and from that day onwards, My sales started dropping exponentially. Gig views from 650 views to 0, Impressions 23k to 70. Sales from 25 to ZERO.

I did every possible change to my gig to make it super professional, well written and well presented. but all in vain.
It’s just unbelievably unfair.

Should I contact customer support to know if there is a problem with my account?
What do you people suggest?

Hello you guys, I see a lot of people reporting the same issue with their sudden drop in sales.

Its been 45 days for me, No new orders no new customers!!!

I’m currently a level one seller and all of the 18 reviews I got are 5 stars (i think I gave my best to it and the work was top-notch). Avg selling price is $100, response time is perfect, customers were really really happy, got 4 tips from 20 orders. No TOS violations ever.

But then one day Fiverr prompted me to verify my account (which I did successfully under 2 days) and from that day onwards, My sales started dropping exponentially. Gig views from 650 views to 0, Impressions 23k to 70. Sales from 25 to ZERO.

I did every possible change to my gig to make it super professional, well written and well presented. but all in vain.

It’s just unbelievably unfair.

Should I contact customer support to know if there is a problem with my account?

What do you people suggest?

I’m pretty sure that if your gig shows “active” they will tell you that everything works as intended.

But you can try your luck.

• Like 1