How can I get more work?

nayemul_islam1

yes, web designing and developing

first i want to tell you i cant access your fiverr account …

second, i recommended these suggestions

i) Read this forum articles

ii) make clear gig and share that with your social media…( but i recommend share with your friends)

iii)always check buyer request and check your messages always…(you can reduce your response time)

iv)be yourself…content must be yours…don’t copy-paste (but you can see how is other gigs…you can get a clear idea of gig format)

v) please read TOC (term of condition in fiverr) importance that one…(because i get red flag …but i don’t know why)i think it is my mistake 😁

always talk with your customers friendly

hope you can be a success in fiverr keep creating

Oh, it’s a different account. That explains it.
Yes, I can see that profile. Was the one associated with this user name closed with Fiverr permission? If not, then you’re breaking ToS. If so, then moving on:
First thought: use spaces after the commas in your profile description. Second, what makes the two gigs different? Third, unlimited revisions are NEVER a good idea.

Oh, it’s a different account. That explains it.

Yes, I can see that profile. Was the one associated with this user name closed with Fiverr permission? If not, then you’re breaking ToS. If so, then moving on:

First thought: use spaces after the commas in your profile description. Second, what makes the two gigs different? Third, unlimited revisions are NEVER a good idea.

I disabled my old account…This is my new account

Guest lloydsolutions

I am new at Fiverr. Please suggest me how I get more work from Fiverr.

Please suggest me how I get more work from Fiverr.

Your account is visible using the link.

There is a forum bug which adds a 1 to the end of some accounts and it can’t be removed.

Check out:

Also check out: for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need to get more orders in the above.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Please suggest me how I get more work from Fiverr.

Your account is visible using the link.

There is a forum bug which adds a 1 to the end of some accounts and it can’t be removed.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need to get more orders in the above.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

How I solve this bug?

Guest lloydsolutions

How I solve this bug?

You can’t. It just shows on the forum.

Just put your gig link in the forum under the allowed categories (Improve My Gig or My Fiverr Gigs) if you are creating a new topic.

Archived