First time withdraw from fiverr to payoneer and payment is pending

the_dark_artist

Hi, i recently withdrew my balance from fiverr to payoneer, when linking the account i followed all instructions and in the end it was successful and i got an email that now i can receive payments through fiverr. After everything was set-up i clicked on withdraw to bank account and it showed me some sort of error and said to try again later, so i clicked like 4-5 times but still error again after that i refreshed the page and all my balanced was removed and it was all in withdrawn amount. after that i checked the payoneer account and it had the funds in the upcoming transaction and it was labeled pending. now it has been 4days and it is still pending…i did not receive any email or anything for the transaction, how long does it usually take for first withdraw ? i am kinda worried about this. if anyone had a similar experience or have any idea regarding this issue than please help!

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi dear,

I have recently joined fiverr and facing the same issue.It has been 4 days and its still showing pending in my payoneer account.

Kindly share your experience that was it successful and how many days it took.

Thanks

Hello, I have the same problem, did you receive the money in the end? how long until you receive the money?

• 2 months later...

Hi, i recently withdrew my balance from fiverr to payoneer, when linking the account i followed all instructions and in the end it was successful and i got an email that now i can receive payments through fiverr. After everything was set-up i clicked on withdraw to bank account and it showed me some sort of error and said to try again later, so i clicked like 4-5 times but still error again after that i refreshed the page and all my balanced was removed and it was all in withdrawn amount. after that i checked the payoneer account and it had the funds in the upcoming transaction and it was labeled pending. now it has been 4days and it is still pending…i did not receive any email or anything for the transaction, how long does it usually take for first withdraw ? i am kinda worried about this. if anyone had a similar experience or have any idea regarding this issue than please help!

not receive any email or a

I have same error and please let me know if you got it

not receive any email or a

I have same error and please let me know if you got it

I don’t know about the error, but if you used bank transfer, you should recieve an email from fiverr asking if you want a standard payment for $1 or immediate for a $3 fee. Did you get to this part? If you didn’t do this, then check your email

Archived