Gig ranking lost

bilalrajpot

Don’t despair. Gig ranking fluctuates often, and it doesn’t always have a large influence on gigs. I’m having a slow December myself. I see also that you’re a new seller and have been on here since February 2019. Fiverr hasn’t been the best to you, I suppose. My suggestion would be to clean up the grammar in your gigs and just wait (as you’ve been doing). There’s not much you can do. Best wishes.

Don’t despair. Gig ranking fluctuates often, and it doesn’t always have a large influence on gigs. I’m having a slow December myself. I see also that you’re a new seller and have been on here since February 2019. Fiverr hasn’t been the best to you, I suppose. My suggestion would be to clean up the grammar in your gigs and just wait (as you’ve been doing). There’s not much you can do. Best wishes.

Thank you very much for your regard, but i have been waiting since long time but did not receive even a single order, what can be the main reason behind this?

Hi, @bilalrajpot

Your creating topics will be very helpful for all new seller.

Need to spend many many time in fiverr and fiverr forum. And marketing your gig in social media. Try to impressions gig by yourself.

have a good day.

Thank you

None of this is accurate.

Your creating topics will be very helpful for all new seller. Need to spend many many time in fiverr and fiverr forum.

The forum is mostly full of sellers, not buyers, and most people don’t come here looking for sellers (they use the actually site for that). Being on here won’t help one get orders, especially if the posts are spam or poorly worded, grammar-offensive text.

And marketing your gig in social media.

Be sure that marketing isn’t spamming. This is what most people do. I don’t know many sellers who successfully do social media marketing.

Try to impressions gig by yourself.

Impressions mean how many people saw your gig on another page somewhere on Fiverr. You can’t do anything about that, really. It’s all the algorithm.

None of this is accurate.

Your creating topics will be very helpful for all new seller. Need to spend many many time in fiverr and fiverr forum.

The forum is mostly full of sellers, not buyers, and most people don’t come here looking for sellers (they use the actually site for that). Being on here won’t help one get orders, especially if the posts are spam or poorly worded, grammar-offensive text.

And marketing your gig in social media.

Be sure that marketing isn’t spamming. This is what most people do. I don’t know many sellers who successfully do social media marketing.

Try to impressions gig by yourself.

Impressions mean how many people saw your gig on another page somewhere on Fiverr. You can’t do anything about that, really. It’s all the algorithm.

Hi! @graphtersawyer

I think you don’t have enough idea about the fiverr. If any seller go offline 3 days. So sometimes gig will be DENIED or lost search result.

So search result is very important very important.

I hope you understand.

Thank you

Hi! @graphtersawyer

I think you don’t have enough idea about the fiverr. If any seller go offline 3 days. So sometimes gig will be DENIED or lost search result.

So search result is very important very important.

I hope you understand.

Thank you

Hi! @developermdsk That’s not correct. I’ve been offline for that time and longer without my gig being lost or denied. I hope you understand. Thank you. 🙂

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

That’s not possible, and it really doesn’t affect things much besides the search results (and that’s only if buyer filters for online sellers). I get 1/3 of my orders when I’m not online.

Your are absolutely right! I am level 2 seller. Recently my Gig lost their position from 1st page, now. Still I face the same problem. I don’t know how can i overcome it.

Archived