I OD'ed on Fiverr today! :P

whisperflex

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Order came in, 3x larger than my gig description stated, but I didn’t say anything. Order was not sent in the format I requested, but I didn’t say anything. I asked about pronunciations, buyer said, “Just wing it.”, but I didn’t say anything. Job done and delivered. Buyer just responded with a great review. Some might say I should have said something, but you never know when that order comes in from a first time buyer, what it might lead to. Give a little, get a little. Peace.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, I’ve been Super busy since last time I posted here. Have OD’ed over 50 times since then (Yes that’s over 50 orders since January 6th) and a lot were from repeat buyers who appreciated my Over Delivering so much they kept coming back.

I hope this will encourage you folks to find little and big ways to OD (Over Deliver) whenever possible with your gigs. Make sure that it’s something you can manage, especially if repeat buyers get use to the over delivery, because it can actually get you buyers who come back over and over and over again.

This month has been my best so far and the last 3 weeks have been my highest revenue weeks yet.

Finally, whether you OD or not don’t be afraid to ask your buyer to leave you any feedback they are comfortable with. I find that fresh positive feedback seems to get my gigs put to the top of the search for my keywords and that also helps bring new sales.

To Your Success!!

Whisperflex

I added a crocheted heart pin to an order of heart earrings today because they were the first customer for the gig and because I wanted to see how the pins would come out. It came out great and I hope they like it along with the earrings as a surprise. 😃

I include the diagnostic report that helps me offer expert website reviews. I do it so if the user can go to his or hers web designer with suggested fixes and improvements (or do it themselves if they have the knowledge) because I like to think I give them all the info they need to either fix, or improve their sites. 🙂

Not sure if I would call it Over delivering though…but I know my gig is exceptional value anyway…so who knows 🙂

Archived