Issues regarding an order

mamta_kc

mamta_kc

Nov 27, 4:16 AM EST

Hello

I want to know one thing that buyer can create the offer without the seller’s permission?

Because in my buyer list, one of my buyer’s order started automatically. i didn’t create any offer for this client. So how can he/she make the order of $350 for 15 days without my permission.

Can you please solve my query?

Thank you

mamta_kc

Nov 27, 4:16 AM EST

Hello

I want to know one thing that buyer can create the offer without the seller’s permission?

Because in my buyer list, one of my buyer’s order started automatically. i didn’t create any offer for this client. So how can he/she make the order of $350 for 15 days without my permission.

Thank you

There is nothing to solve. That’s simply how fiverr works. If you created a gig then anyone can place an order whenever they want.

I’m sure other people would be happy to receive orders directly like this.

However I would strongly advise to visit fiverr help page and watch free video on learn fiverr on how to be a great seller. They explain in a great detail how fiverr works and how to be a great seller. That will answer a lot of your questions and will keep you away from breaking fiverr rules.

You have been here a year with 44 reviews and you don’t know how people place orders? I must not understand your question.

You have a premium package for $350 and 15 days the buyer selected. He can place an order for that package.

$350

Premium COMPLETE 3D ANIMATION $150

Standard COMPLETE MOTION GRAPHICS $80

Basic COMPLETE LOGO ANIMATION
we will provide 1 min of animation ONLY in this package. we also do character modeling, rigging. All type Motion Graphics Video And White board Animation. All type logo Design and logo animation.
Revisions 3 3 3
Delivery Time 15 days 10 days 7 days
Total $350

You have been here a year with 44 reviews and you don’t know how people place orders? I must not understand your question.

You have a premium package for $350 and 15 days the buyer selected. He can place an order for that package.

$350

Premium COMPLETE 3D ANIMATION $150

Standard COMPLETE MOTION GRAPHICS $80

Basic COMPLETE LOGO ANIMATION

we will provide 1 min of animation ONLY in this package. we also do character modeling, rigging. All type Motion Graphics Video And White board Animation. All type logo Design and logo animation.

Revisions 3 3 3

Delivery Time 15 days 10 days 7 days

Total $350

I always create an offer for client. But after all the discussion about the project.

There is nothing to solve. That’s simply how fiverr works. If you created a gig then anyone can place an order whenever they want.

I’m sure other people would be happy to receive orders directly like this.

However I would strongly advise to visit fiverr help page and watch free video on learn fiverr on how to be a great seller. They explain in a great detail how fiverr works and how to be a great seller. That will answer a lot of your questions and will keep you away from breaking fiverr rules.

Thank you for your reply.

But this is my first time when buyer created the offer.

Always i make the offer after discussing about the project.

Archived