Withdraw earnings from fiver to my local bank account in Nigeria

inkrebel

Hello, yes it did and you don’t necessarily need the card…just use their bank withdrawal method

Hello. I have just delivered my first gig on Fiverr, and I have 4 dollars in my Fiverr account. Can I withdraw it or is there a minimum value for withdrawal?

• Like 17

Hey guys i need help, i need to know how i can get my money from fiverr and paypal isn’t an option as it is banned in my country, plus people are saying negative things about using payoneer as well

Hey guys i need help, i need to know how i can get my money from fiverr and paypal isn’t an option as it is banned in my country, plus people are saying negative things about using payoneer as well

Hello,

The value for withdrawal is a minimum of 5 dollars.

• Like 15

plus people are saying negative things about using payoneer as well

I use payoneer, and it works pretty well for me.

I use Payoneer, and it works pretty well for me. There is no PayPal service in our country. Payoneer can also be used for direct bank transfer.

• Like 14

From revenues page, you will see 3 buttons, Paypal Account, Bank Deposit and Fiverr Revenue Card.

Clicking on either ‘Bank Deposit’ or ‘Fiverr Revenue Card’ button takes you to a page where you link your payoneer account (you can create or link an existing payoneer account)

After that, clicking the ‘Bank Deposit’ button sends the money to your bank account directly through payoneer, while ‘Fiverr Revenue Card’ sends it to your payoneer account.

I haven’t experienced any issue withdrawing either to my bank account or payoneer card.

Check payoneer’s website for their charges on each withdrawal method.

Thanks xtivity. I will try this out. What is the minimium you can withdraw. And when you withdraw directly to local bank here, how long does it take to actually reach your bank account. thanks

• Like 14

• 4 weeks later...

From revenues page, you will see 3 buttons, Paypal Account, Bank Deposit and Fiverr Revenue Card.

Clicking on either ‘Bank Deposit’ or ‘Fiverr Revenue Card’ button takes you to a page where you link your payoneer account (you can create or link an existing payoneer account)

After that, clicking the ‘Bank Deposit’ button sends the money to your bank account directly through payoneer, while ‘Fiverr Revenue Card’ sends it to your payoneer account.

I haven’t experienced any issue withdrawing either to my bank account or payoneer card.

Check payoneer’s website for their charges on each withdrawal method.

Hi @xtivity, I just made my first withdrawal using the "Bank Transfer" button after linking my payoneer account of cos. Then I got an email from payoneer notifying me that i recieved the money from fiverr. Now the money is reflecting on my payoneer account with a link by the side to withdraw to my local GTB account here in Nigeria.

My Question:

Do I need to click on th withdraw link in Payooner to push the money to my local account or I should relax and payoneer will automatically transfer it?

I asked because the steps you outlined above did not mention that the money will enter my payoneer account and I would have to move it again. I thought it would have gone straight to my Local bank account registered with payoneer and refelct after some working days.

Thanks for your anticipated reply

• Like 16

Hi @xtivity, I just made my first withdrawal using the "Bank Transfer" button after linking my payoneer account of cos. Then I got an email from payoneer notifying me that i recieved the money from fiverr. Now the money is reflecting on my payoneer account with a link by the side to withdraw to my local GTB account here in Nigeria.

My Question:

Do I need to click on th withdraw link in Payooner to push the money to my local account or I should relax and payoneer will automatically transfer it?

I asked because the steps you outlined above did not mention that the money will enter my payoneer account and I would have to move it again. I thought it would have gone straight to my Local bank account registered with payoneer and refelct after some working days.

Thanks for your anticipated reply

@tonychima360 You are the one to initiate the transferring of your funds to your bank account… Payoneer won’t help you to press the button to transfer it, press the button yourself and they will process it.

• Like 16

Guest shopify_shihab

Hello,

Hello,

now its change to minimum amount is 25$

• 2 weeks later...

plus people are saying negative things about using payoneer as well

Please how does it work, I have created a payoneer account and also linked it to my fiverr account but do I need any payoneer card?, and how much do payoneer charge f withdrawal o my local bank

• Like 15

@tonychima360 Remember, for first withdrawal from your payoneer to your local bank… The minimum you can transfer is $200 for first time, but subsequent withdrawal is minimum of $50…

And yea, it might take 3-4 working business days for the money to land in your local bank…

I hope this help?

What!!!, like for the first time I must have $200 to withdraw?

• Like 13

• 3 months later...

Hello, yes it did and you don’t necessarily need the card…just use their bank withdrawal method

Hello… Please can you help me? I’m from Nigeria too and I’m a new seller. I want to know the minimum amount you can withdraw from payoneer and how exactly to go about it. I’ve been reading a lot of posts but I see different results and it’s confusing. I think I’ll prefer someone who already has the experience. Please help me 🥺

• Like 13

Hello… Please can you help me? I’m from Nigeria too and I’m a new seller. I want to know the minimum amount you can withdraw from payoneer and how exactly to go about it. I’ve been reading a lot of posts but I see different results and it’s confusing. I think I’ll prefer someone who already has the experience. Please help me 🥺

Personally It was upto $200 before I was allowed to make my first withdrawal. I guess that will still be rule till now

• Like 13

I don’t know what negative things you’ve heard about payoneer, but that’s what i use here as a nigerian and it’s fine for me.

There are two options: paypal or payoneer. Whether you want to or not, if you are selling here, you’ll have to choose either of these

• Like 13

$50. That’s what their official website says

• Like 13

I don’t know what negative things you’ve heard about payoneer, but that’s what i use here as a nigerian and it’s fine for me.

There are two options: paypal or payoneer. Whether you want to or not, if you are selling here, you’ll have to choose either of these

You’re a Nigerian too? Thank you for replying. I guess you have the experience I need. Did you have up to $200 before you made your first withdrawal?

• Like 13

Yeah i did. I wanted the money to be big before withdrawing. But payoneer’s official website actually says you need a minimum of $50 to withdraw.
They also add this

A common question is what are the minimum and maximum amounts you can withdraw to your local bank. This depends on a couple of different factors such as your specific bank and the currency of your bank account.
You can easily check the minimum and maximum amounts your able to withdraw to your local bank under the " Amount to Withdraw " field on the withdrawal screen.

• Like 14

Yeah i did. I wanted the money to be big before withdrawing. But payoneer’s official website actually says you need a minimum of $50 to withdraw.

They also add this

A common question is what are the minimum and maximum amounts you can withdraw to your local bank. This depends on a couple of different factors such as your specific bank and the currency of your bank account.

You can easily check the minimum and maximum amounts your able to withdraw to your local bank under the " Amount to Withdraw " field on the withdrawal screen.

Okay… Thank you very much 😊

• Like 13

Yea and Paypal is not usually an option if you are a Nigerian in Nigeria as recieving of fund is not allowed for us unless you are using a business paypal account

My only misgiving against payoneer is the terribly low exchange rate they are using. Usually %10 less than official market. That is rediculous buh I doubt we really have an other legit option

• Like 13