Client can change review (2019)?

pixeldesignpark

Fiverr usually doesn’t allow feedback to be removed or edited unless it is abusive or has violated the Terms of Service. The review you have been left isn’t abusive and hasn’t violated the ToS.

Here’s the advice Fiverr gives to buyers in the Buyer Help Center (these words were written by Fiverr itself):

• After you leave feedback, you cannot edit or remove it.

Fiverr wants buyers to feel they can leave honest feedback. Any seller who chats to their buyers about feedback or encourages them to remove or edit their reviews risks an account warning. Some prominent sellers on this forum have received account warnings just for mentioning the word “review” to a buyer.

Fiverr usually doesn’t allow feedback to be removed or edited unless it is abusive or has violated the Terms of Service. The review you have been left isn’t abusive and hasn’t violated the ToS.

Here’s the advice Fiverr gives to buyers in the Buyer Help Center (these words were written by Fiverr itself):

• After you leave feedback, you cannot edit or remove it.

Fiverr wants buyers to feel they can leave honest feedback. Any seller who chats to their buyers about feedback or encourages them to remove or edit their reviews risks an account warning. Some prominent sellers on this forum have received account warnings just for mentioning the word “review” to a buyer.

So what should I do now?

So what should I do now?

@maitasun gave you the best advice. Accept the review your buyer left, learn from it, and move on.

You are entitled to share your side of the story. You can respond to the feedback, and future buyers will be able to see your response to it. I suggest you try to explain the situation from your side calmly and succinctly.

@maitasun gave you the best advice. Accept the review your buyer left, learn from it, and move on.

You are entitled to share your side of the story. You can respond to the feedback, and future buyers will be able to see your response to it. I suggest you try to explain the situation from your side calmly and succinctly.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Can you please give me this article link, please.

After you leave feedback, you cannot edit or remove it.

Archived