I have no order on fiverr two months

javediqbal621

Dear Fiverr !
I have not received an order on Fever for about two months. Can a friend tell me what the reason might be because the last time I was offered a tip by Bayer on receiving the last order. I have not received any order since then. Is there a tip or any other reason that I have not received an order on Fiverr. For the past almost two months I have not received any order on Fever. I am very worried can anyone tell me about this problem, can anyone guide me?

Dear Javed Iqbal! I am also new to Fiverr but I want to tell you some points!

1)Just try to complete the profile and try to update your profile daily and try to include as many relevant details as you can.
2)Create as many gigs as you can because it will help you to reach more people.
3) Try to give the services at low rates till your first order and till any review to your profile.
4) Try to share your profile and Gigs on Social Media Platforms(Groups, Pages and etc).

Hope it will help you out.

• 3 months later...

Dear Javed Iqbal! I am also new to Fiverr but I want to tell you some points!

1)Just try to complete the profile and try to update your profile daily and try to include as many relevant details as you can.

2)Create as many gigs as you can because it will help you to reach more people.

3) Try to give the services at low rates till your first order and till any review to your profile.

4) Try to share your profile and Gigs on Social Media Platforms(Groups, Pages and etc).

Hope it will help you out.

You are very great man and your idea is very great.

thanks

Javed Iqbal621

Archived