No Order Since Publishing the Fiver GIG!

raihan1384

@jonbaas you may not yet understand what i mean. yes i have the ability to reach my services of 3 millions people. i have many verified groups on facebook where there are over 3 millions people who can easily promote a customers services or product. sir its not spmmy. its totally safe… everyone in my group is real sir…

sir i am here to coming the fiver experts advise and suggestion not quarrel…

thank you sir. i am new here.

… and many many thanks to sharing your valuable experience…

have many verified groups on facebook where there are over 3 millions people who can easily promote a customers services or product. sir its not spmmy. its totally safe… everyone in my group is real sir…

But that is NOT marketing. Those “3 million people”, in your many claimed groups, are not your clients’ targeted customers. They are just other random people, trying to sell their random products to other random people. Posting links in random Facebook Groups is not – I repeat NOT – marketing. No legitimate marketing professional would consider what you are offering to be real marketing.

Non-targeted traffic is completely useless, and will not help your buyers/clients build their businesses, make sales, or earn revenue. It’s not going to happen. I guarantee it. You’re just selling random traffic. Random traffic is worthless to a business or brand.

If what you do is, indeed, so amazing, and you’ve used those spammy tactics to bring millions of people to YOUR gig, then why are you asking us for promotional help here on the forum? You haven’t answered this question yet, which I’ve asked multiple times.

Very well, I can answer it for you… Spamming links in Facebook Groups does not work. And you know it doesn’t work – because it isn’t working for you.

You are likely not receiving orders, because your potential buyers know what you are offering does not work. Please learn how to market properly, BEFORE you try to offer that as a service to other people.

have many verified groups on facebook where there are over 3 millions people who can easily promote a customers services or product. sir its not spmmy. its totally safe… everyone in my group is real sir…

But that is NOT marketing. Those “3 million people”, in your many claimed groups, are not your clients’ targeted customers. They are just other random people, trying to sell their random products to other random people. Posting links in random Facebook Groups is not – I repeat NOT – marketing. No legitimate marketing professional would consider what you are offering to be real marketing.

Non-targeted traffic is completely useless, and will not help your buyers/clients build their businesses, make sales, or earn revenue. It’s not going to happen. I guarantee it. You’re just selling random traffic. Random traffic is worthless to a business or brand.

If what you do is, indeed, so amazing, and you’ve used those spammy tactics to bring millions of people to YOUR gig, then why are you asking us for promotional help here on the forum? You haven’t answered this question yet, which I’ve asked multiple times.

Very well, I can answer it for you… Spamming links in Facebook Groups does not work. And you know it doesn’t work – because it isn’t working for you.

You are likely not receiving orders, because your potential buyers know what you are offering does not work. Please learn how to market properly, BEFORE you try to offer that as a service to other people.

@jonbaas thasnks for sharing your advise…

Need hard work for get a job. Not easy and Job will not come to you. First find job. Apply 10 buyer request

Need hard work for get a job. Not easy and Job will not come to you. First find job. Apply 10 buyer request

Every day you send ten requests to the Bayer. From here you can get a job,

@jonbaas you may not yet understand what i mean. yes i have the ability to reach my services of 3 millions people. i have many verified groups on facebook where there are over 3 millions people who can easily promote a customers services or product. sir its not spmmy. its totally safe… everyone in my group is real sir…

sir i am here to coming the fiver experts advise and suggestion not quarrel…

thank you sir. i am new here.

… and many many thanks to sharing your valuable experience…

Bingo. Promoting to Groups is spam and it does not generate leads. Literally anyone can join big groups and spam them. This isn’t a skill.

Having access to millions of members is NOT generating millions in traffic. That is as absurd as it is incorrect and misleading.

So you are a member of groups that have a big following, and that gives you influence? No. That means you are a super opportunistic spammer and you’re misleading people into thinking you actually have an audience like that.

You don’t know how to market your gig because you don’t know marketing. You know spamming.

Bingo. Promoting to Groups is spam and it does not generate leads. Literally anyone can join big groups and spam them. This isn’t a skill.

Having access to millions of members is NOT generating millions in traffic. That is as absurd as it is incorrect and misleading.

So you are a member of groups that have a big following, and that gives you influence? No. That means you are a super opportunistic spammer and you’re misleading people into thinking you actually have an audience like that.

You don’t know how to market your gig because you don’t know marketing. You know spamming.

@humanissocial thanks mam! for sharing your advise…

I shouldn’t have to tell you that you are misleading clients and spamming groups. I shouldn’t have to tell you it’s wrong and you should know Fiverr wouldn’t allow it.

You give all of us actual marketers a bad name.

@humanissocial i have joined many group members where there are millions of members. when i can do marketing. this is what i mean by the unseen… why you understand wrong?

@humanissocial i have joined many group members where there are millions of members. when i can do marketing. this is what i mean by the unseen… why you understand wrong?

I know you are joining groups that have millions of members. Posting a promotion to these groups is spamming, not marketing.

Also, just because something has millions of members, that doesn’t mean millions in traffic. Hpw ignorant and deceptive can you be?

I checked your profile and you are misleading people in other ways. Your gig says you are abiding by Facebook rules, which is a total lie. Facebook forbids this, as do Groups. You also don’t say that you are just posting to Groups.

There is nothing I didn’t understand. You genuinely think spamming is marketing and you are wrong. You should not be on Fiverr. Your ignorance and lack of ethics is extremely disturbing.

Anyone can join groups and then spam. It is not a skill.

@humanissocial i know fiver is the big plat-from for freelancer. that’s why i am here to improve my skills and sell my skill to help others buyers who promote his services or product…

@humanissocial i know fiver is the big plat-from for freelancer. that’s why i am here to improve my skills and sell my skill to help others buyers who promote his services or product…

You develop skills and THEN make a gig, not the other way around. You don’t get to make a deceptive, ignorant gig and then excuse it an issue of your professional learning. It isn’t.

No, you should know this is unethical. Knowing right from wrong has nothing to do with Fiverr.

Spamming is not a skill.

I know you are joining groups that have millions of members. Posting a promotion to these groups is spamming, not marketing.

Also, just because something has millions of members, that doesn’t mean millions in traffic. Hpw ignorant and deceptive can you be?

I checked your profile and you are misleading people in other ways. Your gig says you are abiding by Facebook rules, which is a total lie. Facebook forbids this, as do Groups. You also don’t say that you are just posting to Groups.

There is nothing I didn’t understand. You genuinely think spamming is marketing and you are wrong. You should not be on Fiverr. Your ignorance and lack of ethics is extremely disturbing.

Anyone can join groups and then spam. It is not a skill.

sry to say mam! you are wrong… i am not just at facebook, i also marketing social media platform likes instagram,twiter,youtube etc…

sry to say mam! you are wrong… i am not just at facebook, i also marketing social media platform likes instagram,twiter,youtube etc…

You are spamming groups and saying that is marketing.

As @jonbaas said, no skilled marketer does that. You can say you know Facebook, YouTube, etc. Doesn’t change the fact that you actually think spamming is marketing and you think you have an audience of millions. You don’t.

@humanissocial now you suggest me what should i do?

Close the gig before I report it to Fiverr. Also, never make incorrect claims again or spam for money again. Ever.

If I see this gig still up tomorrow still I will report it to Fiverr you will be banned for breaking the ToS. I have this thread as evidence that you broke the ToS and misled sellers. You will be banned from Fiverr.

Close the gig before I report it to Fiverr. Also, never make incorrect claims again or spam for money again. Ever.

If I see this gig still up tomorrow still I will report it to Fiverr you will be banned for breaking the ToS. I have this thread as evidence that you broke the ToS and misled sellers. You will be banned from Fiverr.

@humanissocial i have never intention to spam anything… i am just try to describe my skills. nothing else… i don’t understand how describe my own skills… that’s the problem, because i am new here…

@humanissocial i have never intention to spam anything… i am just try to describe my skills. nothing else… i don’t understand how describe my own skills… that’s the problem, because i am new here…

Stop using your newness an excuse. All you to know is right from wrong and follow the ToS.

If you can’t tell the difference between spamming and marketing, you shouldn’t be selling marketing.

I repeat: spamming is not s skill and you didn’t “describe” anything. Your gig says you follow Facebook rules and it doesn’t say that you are spamming and it implies that you actually have an audience of millions. You don’t.

Don’t play innocent. You are tricking people and then spamming groups.

I am reporting this. It is a bannable offense.

Look up how to delete your gig. Go to the Gig page, click the box before the gig and a delete button will appear. Click it.

Stop using your newness an excuse. All you to know is right from wrong and follow the ToS.

If you can’t tell the difference between spamming and marketing, you shouldn’t be selling marketing.

I repeat: spamming is not s skill and you didn’t “describe” anything. Your gig says you follow Facebook rules and it doesn’t say that you are spamming and it implies that you actually have an audience of millions. You don’t.

Don’t play innocent. You are tricking people and then spamming groups.

I am reporting this. It is a bannable offense.

Look up how to delete your gig. Go to the Gig page, click the box before the gig and a delete button will appear. Click it.

@humanissocial thank you

Archived