Hello guys! I'm new member here!

alam96rayhan

Hello members, I’m Alam Rayhan. Greetings from Bangladesh. how are you all doing? can you help me with any tips or ideas you got? Let’s have a conversation. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m Alam Rayhan

Welcome to foram. nice to meet you. There are so many subject and tips here, keep reading

I would love to know why people see the forum as a shortcut to avoid taking initiative and doing research.

Amen to that!

It’s like people think senior sellers are their consultants or something. It’s utterly bizarre.

Yep. Just today, I had to ignor yet another newbie seller who sent me a private message begging me to make them rich and successful. I am not a genie who grants success to those who beg me for it. :roll_eyes:

Yep. Just today, I had to ignor yet another newbie seller who sent me a private message begging me to make them rich and successful. I am not a genie who grants success to those who beg me for it. :roll_eyes:

Lmao 😂, can’t change your nick on Fiverr or else you would rename yourself to Genie

Hello members, I’m Alam Rayhan. Greetings from Bangladesh. how are you all doing? can you help me with any tips or ideas you got? Let’s have a conversation. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

can you help me with any tips or ideas you got?

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Archived