Can't get buyer message. That I got before

srpinki

I don’t know. What do YOU think the reason for this might be? It is your gig, and your freelance business after all. You have done your own market research, right?

In fact all of a sudden the buyer message stopped coming and nothing else. Thanks for your helping mind.

In fact all of a sudden the buyer message stopped coming and nothing else. Thanks for your helping mind.

Me too facing the same issue for the past 10 days. I don’t know the reason. Anyway, Fiverr will support us. Will check the possibilities of getting as usual buyer messages after maintenance break(Sunday)

Me too facing the same issue for the past 10 days. I don’t know the reason. Anyway, Fiverr will support us. Will check the possibilities of getting as usual buyer messages after maintenance break(Sunday)

Me too facing the same issue for the past 10 days. I don’t know the reason. Anyway, Fiverr will support us.

It is not Fiverr’s responsibility to make sure you have sales. If you don’t have the level of sales that you want, then you need to take actions to change that. Market and promote your gigs. Reach out to your target customers – wherever they may be located, and convince them to hire you. YOU are responsible for 100% of your success.

Me too facing the same issue for the past 10 days. I don’t know the reason. Anyway, Fiverr will support us.

It is not Fiverr’s responsibility to make sure you have sales. If you don’t have the level of sales that you want, then you need to take actions to change that. Market and promote your gigs. Reach out to your target customers – wherever they may be located, and convince them to hire you. YOU are responsible for 100% of your success.

Yes. Thanks for your support. Now I’m cleared. I’m just upgraded my gig and finding potential buyers to market my gig. I saw that my gig was appearing in the first 10 results while we searched for a specific keyword. I understand this was my issue to market my gig.

Archived