All my gigs went from first page to last page and it’s been more than 2 months now

leonarddav30

My suggestion your gig content and description must be to unique। And use to keyword Fiverr suggested।

Such a generic piece of advice.

Sounds like you are repeating something you see others saying.

It’s OK to have nothing to contribute. Just don’t post if that’s the case.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey that same happened with me too, my gig was about to reach 100K mark on impressions, it was 99K and just before it could reach there my gig went on last page and impressions went down to just 100-200 from 2500-3000 per day, and it’s been 1 week since then but the good part is i completed some more orders and now my gigs are coming back up slowly…

• 2 weeks later...

I have been affected by this issue which has been happening for over 2 months now. My gigs were on page 1 of best selling for over 3 years ( 1 gig about 1 year). 2 months ago all of them are gone to last pages of each category without any reason. Then that means all the stats dropped to 0. I have asked CS many times but they dont give a crap anymore, they reply back with some bull crap!! For over 2 months now, my gig comes back to 1st page for 1 day or few hours then disappears to somewhere at the end of pages for 3/4 days. This has been happening for 2 months now, when gig comes back to 1st page i get orders, when it doesnt then 0 orders.
All my stats are 100% and 5 ratings. Its got nothing to do with performance.
Because i didnt get many orders in last 2 months my gig position dropped too from 2nd line of page 1 to 9th line. Slowly it will keep dropping down at this rate.

I have been affected by this issue which has been happening for over 2 months now. My gigs were on page 1 of best selling for over 3 years ( 1 gig about 1 year). 2 months ago all of them are gone to last pages of each category without any reason. Then that means all the stats dropped to 0. I have asked CS many times but they dont give a crap anymore, they reply back with some bull crap!! For over 2 months now, my gig comes back to 1st page for 1 day or few hours then disappears to somewhere at the end of pages for 3/4 days. This has been happening for 2 months now, when gig comes back to 1st page i get orders, when it doesnt then 0 orders.

All my stats are 100% and 5 ratings. Its got nothing to do with performance.

Because i didnt get many orders in last 2 months my gig position dropped too from 2nd line of page 1 to 9th line. Slowly it will keep dropping down at this rate.

This is really serious. That’s what I’m experiencing here also. Only God knows how Fiverr evaluate their ranking☹️

This is really serious. That’s what I’m experiencing here also. Only God knows how Fiverr evaluate their ranking☹️

i dont know whats going on, why they cant let us work in peace and let the performance decide where the gig should be. Not just chuck it to last page.

If performance is bad then gig should go down like few lines down or 1 page down. NOT bloody 50 pages down

i dont know whats going on, why they cant let us work in peace and let the performance decide where the gig should be. Not just chuck it to last page.

If performance is bad then gig should go down like few lines down or 1 page down. NOT bloody 50 pages down

@urban_creation6 You’ve gotten lots of reviews in the last week so where are these buyers finding your gigs?

why cant they just tell us what they dont like or needs improving 😕

That would be a huge help wouldn’t it? I had a gig getting a lot of order every day for a long time that was suddenly taken off the top line of the first page and put at the bottom of the last page. It stayed there for a year. I finally changed the main graphic and it jumped back to the first page.

@urban_creation6

So it could be anything. There is no way to tell. I finally had a long think about that gig for several hours to try to figure it out. I’m not saying that it is always the graphic but I had one that I finally realized might be a problem.

May I ask if it is all your gigs or just your first one, the best selling one? I had a look at your gigs.

That would be a huge help wouldn’t it? I had a gig getting a lot of order every day for a long time that was suddenly taken off the top line of the first page and put at the bottom of the last page. It stayed there for a year. I finally changed the main graphic and it jumped back to the first page.

@urban_creation6

So it could be anything. There is no way to tell. I finally had a long think about that gig for several hours to try to figure it out. I’m not saying that it is always the graphic but I had one that I finally realized might be a problem.

May I ask if it is all your gigs or just your first one, the best selling one? I had a look at your gigs.

yes it definitely will help, in 2 months i have tried changing Title, tags,description but no luck. Didnt try to change gig images though.

its all of them, 1 gig triggered it and all of them are on end pages. Even made a new gig and got orders there but even that is showing on last page.

Why cant they let us work in Peace and let the performance decide where our gigs should be, if someone is performing really bad then obviously they will go down slowly.

Not fair to chuck a senior seller to end page, there are sellers on page 1 who got 2/3 gigs on page. Atleast 4 sellers who got so many gigs on page 1 of same category, no ones says anything about them

yes it definitely will help, in 2 months i have tried changing Title, tags,description but no luck. Didnt try to change gig images though.

its all of them, 1 gig triggered it and all of them are on end pages. Even made a new gig and got orders there but even that is showing on last page.

Why cant they let us work in Peace and let the performance decide where our gigs should be, if someone is performing really bad then obviously they will go down slowly.

Not fair to chuck a senior seller to end page, there are sellers on page 1 who got 2/3 gigs on page. Atleast 4 sellers who got so many gigs on page 1 of same category, no ones says anything about them

1 gig triggered it

Which gig triggered it? You are saying one of the gigs started it and then later all of them moved to the last page?

time shorter and price lesser too

just for few weeks i made time longer and price higher then changed it back to original one

@urban_creation6 Well regardless of where your main gig is, you are getting lots of orders apparently from looking at all the reviews you get. Have you had any late deliveries?

I like your designs. It seems like a big jump in price between the first package and the second.

@urban_creation6 Well regardless of where your main gig is, you are getting lots of orders apparently from looking at all the reviews you get. Have you had any late deliveries?

I like your designs. It seems like a big jump in price between the first package and the second.

they are all repeat buyers and revisions. Gig comes back after a week or so for 1 day, Thats when i get loads of new orders,

nope no late deliveries. My stats are 100% 100% 100% and 5

they are all repeat buyers and revisions. Gig comes back after a week or so for 1 day, Thats when i get loads of new orders,

nope no late deliveries. My stats are 100% 100% 100% and 5

I wonder if they deliberately want to slow the number of orders you get for some reason. I know they do that for me. No idea why. I’m never late. Maybe to give the others a chance.

I wonder if they deliberately want to slow the number of orders you get for some reason. I know they do that for me. No idea why. I’m never late. Maybe to give the others a chance.

thats not good then !

other sellers got 3 gigs on page 1, taking all orders. In that case they should be fair and move their gigs to last oo

thats not good then !

other sellers got 3 gigs on page 1, taking all orders. In that case they should be fair and move their gigs to last oo

I was getting more than twice as many orders as I had always gotten, before drastically raising my prices and continued for about two months after raising them with the same number of orders, before having number of orders cut by half for some reason.

In other words raising my prices at first had no effect at all on number of orders but then suddenly the number of orders were cut in half after two months.

I didn’t notice a change in where my gigs were located.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Greetings, Mona here. I hope your problem of your gigs is solved now. As I faced the same thing today I have 8 gigs, Level one seller and nearly crossing it but suddenly my all gigs went to the 2nd or 3rd page… Did you get any idea…? What did you do? I mean I am so depressed even my gigs were on the first page first row of searching… Please help me now what to do?

Archived