Quit Complainin'!

bobshaw23

True, but that’s why diversification is important. If you’re not having a great time with one, you have the others.

Today I had $80 worth of orders on Fiverr, something that hasn’t happened in a long time. So you’re right, by diversifying we can focus on other things instead of waiting for Fiverr to bring us orders.

Right on! Great mindset!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with you it’s relay true If you’re relying on Fiverr as your sole source of revenue, you’re flirting with disaster.
A Fiverr glitch removed me from all searches. I wasn’t appearing anywhere but i do not know what my fault.
I contact customer support but they ensure me that gig position is not there hand.

True! Relying solely on Fiverr and complaining or moaning doesn’t really help. It brings more frustration than before. So, personally, I don’t complain, I just see Fiverr as an opportunity to improve my skills and do what I love to do. If the platform even kicks me out anytime, I wouldn’t bother because as long as my work has productivity, I will sell it anywhere!

I do not agree with you.I think you have alternative earning source thats why you say this

I do not agree with you.I think you have alternative earning source thats why you say this

Having alternate source isn’t the only reason I told that. What good can happen by moaning? Literally nothing. Only thing will work when you take some actions for yourself, to improve your business.

Having alternate source isn’t the only reason I told that. What good can happen by moaning? Literally nothing. Only thing will work when you take some actions for yourself, to improve your business.

Relay that’s good you come on fiver only improve your skills. You are totally different from other seller. do you know many seller fiverr have only one earning source…But fiver they kick out anytime without any reason…

Relay that’s good you come on fiver only improve your skills. You are totally different from other seller. do you know many seller fiverr have only one earning source…But fiver they kick out anytime without any reason…

You seems to not getting my point. I said, what good will happen if you keep complaining? I do rely on Fiverr. However, I don’t complain, I don’t moan, I find out the problems, work my a$$ off to get rid of the problem, and everything goes back to normal. Simple as that!

Archived