It Can Be Done!

emeraldawnn

In the nearly two months I’ve been to work, I have learned that this “superwoman” is doing everything she can to learn her job, take care of the house, kids (hubby included here) and do her Fiverr work. I also managed to run a Facebook campaign that led to orders from new clients that also covered the cost of the ad I ran.

Plus, I’ve managed to make it to the gym 9 times this month alone (not including the month of August). This, even with 8 hours at work rather than the 5.5+ hours I was doing along with Fiverr. I know for a fact that the kitchen job at the school will run you ragged. If you have never worked a school job before - either custodian or kitchen worker - let me just say it’s a tougher job than one might think. And, it’s often a thankless job!

I am grateful to have gotten out and have the job I have now. Despite working more hours in the day, I still manage to find time and get articles done before work, go to the gym for an hour or so, get supper ready for the evening and spend time with the kids. And, best of all, on the weekends, I still manage to get the orders I want done complete and spend time with the family as I’d like.

My boss is impressed with my organizational skills; I’m impressed with my time-saving skills - I’ve managed to have what I want and then some! Best of all, my Fiverr work - although slowed from what it used to be - is not suffering in the least. I may not have new clients every single week, but those who order from me tend to do so because they know I put my heart and soul into the writing.

BRING IT ON!

In the nearly two months I’ve been to work, I have learned that this “superwoman” is doing everything she can to learn her job, take care of the house, kids (hubby included here) and do her Fiverr work. I also managed to run a Facebook campaign that led to orders from new clients that also covered the cost of the ad I ran.

Plus, I’ve managed to make it to the gym 9 times this month alone (not including the month of August). This, even with 8 hours at work rather than the 5.5+ hours I was doing along with Fiverr. I know for a fact that the kitchen job at the school will run you ragged. If you have never worked a school job before - either custodian or kitchen worker - let me just say it’s a tougher job than one might think. And, it’s often a thankless job!

I am grateful to have gotten out and have the job I have now. Despite working more hours in the day, I still manage to find time and get articles done before work, go to the gym for an hour or so, get supper ready for the evening and spend time with the kids. And, best of all, on the weekends, I still manage to get the orders I want done complete and spend time with the family as I’d like.

My boss is impressed with my organizational skills; I’m impressed with my time-saving skills - I’ve managed to have what I want and then some! Best of all, my Fiverr work - although slowed from what it used to be - is not suffering in the least. I may not have new clients every single week, but those who order from me tend to do so because they know I put my heart and soul into the writing.

BRING IT ON!

I am glad to hear things are going well for you.

take care of the house, kids (hubby included here)

Wait. I thought you had a kid, not kids? :thinking:

It’s just the first one is 24.

I learned something new about you

trying to get his life straight.

I have found that is a never ending process. 😉

I am an enigma… 🙂 I love keeping people surprised. One might be surprised that I wrote a very erotic book when I was 17, but never had the gumption to publish it and that was it. My love for writing was born.

And, you’re right about getting one’s life straight… It’s always a work in progress! I’m so happy I found my way in life finally… I may not be working full-time as a writer but I don’t regret any decision I made about it being what it is. Besides, I’ve earned close to what I normally would even after being demoted. Plus, with the campaign I did last week, I earned a weekly repeat client for articles. It’s all good in this chickie’s world.

Good for you! That’s great. We can be SO productive and have a great work/life balance all at the same time.

I like how your diversified your income, too. I think that’s so important. So many people put all their eggs in one basket and it’s dangerous.

I agree with you… Too many people put their hope into one thing without realizing it could all go away in an instant. For me, the income I bring in through Fiverr pays my debt off faster. I putting another $500 towards my car this month rather than $400. The bill is about $372 a month - give or take. If I did my math correctly, my new next bill won’t be until November 2019. The goal is to pay it off two years early… if not more than that!

I am an enigma… 🙂 I love keeping people surprised. One might be surprised that I wrote a very erotic book when I was 17, but never had the gumption to publish it and that was it. My love for writing was born.

And, you’re right about getting one’s life straight… It’s always a work in progress! I’m so happy I found my way in life finally… I may not be working full-time as a writer but I don’t regret any decision I made about it being what it is. Besides, I’ve earned close to what I normally would even after being demoted. Plus, with the campaign I did last week, I earned a weekly repeat client for articles. It’s all good in this chickie’s world.

I love keeping people surprised

the first one is 24

You surely did surprise me. You clearly doesn’t look like mom of 24 year old son.i thought you were 30 or 31. 🧐

That is amazing emeraldawnn! I don’t think it can be done by any woman though. You need to have a certain kind of personality to achieve all that and not get burned out. You need some inner an outer qualities to do that. You are certainly not the usual case. But it is very inspiring to read your post. And some women might follow your example.

wishing you to be able to continue like that for as long as you need it
all the best 🙂

Archived