I need urgent suggestion

galib_bd

You cannot go around the site “looking” at profiles and sending messages to offer to work with you. This is spam and YES, your account will get a warning, which will affect your ability to achieve any ranking - as well as it can get your account outright banned. This is NOT allowed.

I think some here did not understand the undertone of your message - it isn’t that a buyer messaged you first and then you offered to work with them, it was the other way around which is a HUGE no no here.

GG

You cannot go around the site “looking” at profiles and sending messages to offer to work with you. This is spam and YES, your account will get a warning, which will affect your ability to achieve any ranking - as well as it can get your account outright banned. This is NOT allowed.

I think some here did not understand the undertone of your message - it isn’t that a buyer messaged you first and then you offered to work with them, it was the other way around which is a HUGE no no here.

GG

yes i understand properly now and thanks for your suggestion.

GG

I guess fiverr had launched a STUDIO service where you can present your team to clients like working in a studio combined.

I guess fiverr had launched a STUDIO service where you can present your team to clients like working in a studio combined.

However, only if you are selected by Fiverr to be a team lead. 😉

Read more about it here:

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/what-is-a-fiverr-studio

If you are not a selected Studio Lead, you could get a warning if you contact other sellers!

I massage someone like you,after sometime fiverr send me warning massage.

I don’t think massaging people is allowed.

I wonder what a “warning massage” feels like? Maybe it is rough like a Swedish massage?

At any rate, I do not want any strangers here ‘massaging’ me - it is bad enough being called a term of endearment by certain folks.

GG

Nice try there, but he is not part of a studio which was given leads by Fiverr to present projects to potential buyers.

He needs to stick to the Buyers Requests that he can see to contact those who WANT to be contacted.

GG

Archived