I need urgent suggestion

galib_bd

I wonder what a “warning massage” feels like? Maybe it is rough like a Swedish massage?

At any rate, I do not want any strangers here ‘massaging’ me - it is bad enough being called a term of endearment by certain folks.

GG

yeah, my friend got a warning. I have read the mail Fiverr sent to him and that is really frightening 🥶

I wonder what a “warning massage” feels like? Maybe it is rough like a Swedish massage?

At any rate, I do not want any strangers here ‘massaging’ me - it is bad enough being called a term of endearment by certain folks.

GG

it is bad enough being called a term of endearment by certain folks.

I block those. … …

block someone or mark as spam. are these two same?

When you mark a message from another user as spam, they can no longer contact you.👍

If you have a bad experience with a buyer you can go to their profile page and either block or report them. Once you do they should not be able to contact you again for further work. 🙂

However, it has been noted here on the Forum that some buyers have continued to contact sellers even though they have reported them.😬

@sakib09 - I do not mean to be unkind, but if you do not know about something you are saying incorrectly you can not correct it. So, here is an English lesson for you. :woman_teacher:

MASSAGE:

image.png.2d4f44111aadbff37ebfd55904e18164.png image.png.f2ef040675770d50816361d8a4bd3ee7.png

image.png.e9224d0de15f3b470aaf2a619f08e30e.png image.png.6ae39c0e73d0e048d468648cd19d7727.png

When you mark a message from another user as spam, they can no longer contact you.👍

If you have a bad experience with a buyer you can go to their profile page and either block or report them. Once you do they should not be able to contact you again for further work. 🙂

However, it has been noted here on the Forum that some buyers have continued to contact sellers even though they have reported them.😬

@sakib09 - I do not mean to be unkind, but if you do not know about something you are saying incorrectly you can not correct it. So, here is an English lesson for you. :woman_teacher:

MASSAGE:

imageimage

🤭

my spelling was wrong sorry for that.

Archived