My top gig is not showing in search after Fiverr introduce new filters

waseemmahmood

Yes I did changes in description and gallery recently

I just remember reading somewhere that changing your gig details can change it’s position in the search, the fiverr algorithm needs to locate your gig again and update the system for it to show up again. Just be patient it will rank up again, just don’t make too many changes.

Hi everyone,

I’ve recently noticed that some of my gigs are not showing anymore in search results after Fiverr introduced new filters. I am not sure why this happened. Any info on that will be great.

Thank you

Regards

I’ve recently noticed that some of my gigs are not showing anymore in search results after Fiverr introduced new filters. I am not sure why this happened. Any info on that will be great.

It is unwise to blame Fiverr whenever something does not appear the way you would like it to. Fiverr’s search system is automatic, and based upon an algorithm that ranks gigs by performance. If your gig has fallen down in the rankings, it is likely because your gig has not been performing as well as it once did. If you want to improve your ranking, improve your gig performance. Complete more orders on time, that earn positive reviews.

There are many other factors that we do not know, that determine seller ranking in the search results, however, the ones you can influence are the ones related to your success as a seller. Improve your gig performance, and you might see your gig return to prominence.

Archived