Demanding skill

usmanaqp

You do not need to know this information. As a seller, you should only be offering services that YOU do well. Nothing else matters. If you create gigs for services within which you have no skill, you will be damaging your Fiverr career.

I can do data entry, proof reading and excel related tasks but fiverr is full of freelancers having those skills. I want to learn some unique skills

In your downtime, do YOUR necessary research, you can’t expect your competitors/other Sellers to give you the juicy deets. This goes for any business; before you get your hands :nail_care:t4: wet. It is YOUR job to learn the tricks of the trade. Learn about the pros and cons, the trends and other applicable information to make your niche thrive.

Research, research, research. 🍍

Did you conduct your own research before joining 5r?

If you’re looking for an EASY way to gain sales, whatever niche you choose IT WILL be competitive.

I can do data entry, proof reading and excel related tasks but fiverr is full of freelancers having those skills. I want to learn some unique skills

Then it would be wise to learn those new skills BEFORE you start any gigs to feature them. You will hurt your Fiverr career if you try to offer services within which you are not skilled.

Archived