First time seller mistake

tyresepaul

I am a new seller and my first buyer request was terrible. The lady asked me to rewrite something for her that someone did wrong after I did it and sent it to her she ghosted, then all of a sudden it wasn’t a paid task. I know that it’s my fault, I should have paid attention to what was going on rather than getting excited for getting my first buyer. I hope new sellers see this and don’t make the same mistake, and don’t make a sample of anyone’s work because they will take it and never message you back. Create that pay first system, don’t focus on the money and jump into something you will regret later.

I am a new seller and my first buyer request was terrible. The lady asked me to rewrite something for her that someone did wrong after I did it and sent it to her she ghosted, then all of a sudden it wasn’t a paid task. I know that it’s my fault, I should have paid attention to what was going on rather than getting excited for getting my first buyer. I hope new sellers see this and don’t make the same mistake, and don’t make a sample of anyone’s work because they will take it and never message you back. Create that pay first system, don’t focus on the money and jump into something you will regret later.

Create that pay first system, don’t focus on the money and jump into something you will regret later.

That’s why every day we are repeating to new comers to READ FIVERR TOS. I know it’s lengthy and a lot of people just skipping it but it is essential to know how fiverr works. Fiverr strongly encouraging sellers to work on orders ONLY after the order was placed. If seller delivered in through the inbox there is nothing fiverr can do.

Fiverr put a lot of effort in explaining on how system works, they have TOS, they have help page and they even created a free video on learn page on how to be great seller on fiverr. Al it takes for new seller is to read it all in their own interest :woman_shrugging:

Archived