None of my orders delivered

asiathegsd

I tried 3 different people(??) all the time, instead of delivery at the delivery date - Im getting questions about order clarification or anything else. The 4th person simply told, that he/she are not going to do it, because of busy schedule.
Is this app just a simple scam?? Or am I so lucky?

I tried 3 different people(??) all the time, instead of delivery at the delivery date - Im getting questions about order clarification or anything else. The 4th person simply told, that he/she are not going to do it, because of busy schedule.

instead of delivery at the delivery date - Im getting questions about order clarification

Is it possible that you didn’t give them enough information to be able to do the job properly? Maybe you should consider answering their questions.

The 4th person simply told, that he/she are not going to do it, because of busy schedule.

Sellers also have the right to deny service if they don’t think they would be able to do it.

Fiverr is a great place to find good service. It has a lot of sellers, so I believe you will find someone that works great for your needs. Do some research and see who is the best fit for you. It’s also a good idea to message the seller before ordering to see if they are available, can do what you ask or just to discuss details.

Or am I so lucky?

Unfortunately we heard this is happening a lot with a cheap priced gigs if you ordered something within 5-20$ range.

You might want to look at a higher priced gigs and contact seller prior to placing an order to check their communication skills and if they’ll be able to do this job.

Archived