Hello,experts i need some help

arif_mahabub

I can’t see that rating on your profile but if they have given 4 stars and want to change it, just say sorry but it’s not possible to do that (and reviews can only by removed if they are against the TOS). If you get found asking them/trying to help them change it (through messaging them) you could get a warning from Fiverr.

Hi,
Once it’s done. Your buyer can the options but he/she need to talk with the Contact Support. But here is a big problem that can affect your problem. So personally I will suggest you to leave it. 4 Star rating is good though.
If your buyer contact with CS then gave him the options. but the problem is at the same time your account will revision from Fiverr they will also check and if they see on your chat history that you force or tell the buyer to change your rating then you will get warning. So be careful.

Hi,

Once it’s done. Your buyer can the options but he/she need to talk with the Contact Support. But here is a big problem that can affect your problem. So personally I will suggest you to leave it. 4 Star rating is good though.

If your buyer contact with CS then gave him the options. but the problem is at the same time your account will revision from Fiverr they will also check and if they see on your chat history that you force or tell the buyer to change your rating then you will get warning. So be careful.

if they see on your chat history that you force or tell the buyer to change your rating then you will get warning.

Actually, this can happen even if the seller never mentioned the review to the buyer, or asked them to change the review. If the buyer asks CS to change a review, CS will blame the seller.

if they see on your chat history that you force or tell the buyer to change your rating then you will get warning.

Actually, this can happen even if the seller never mentioned the review to the buyer, or asked them to change the review. If the buyer asks CS to change a review, CS will blame the seller.

Yea. Fiverr will always supportive to the buyer than Seller.

hey, one of my buyer unfortunately gave me 4 star rating. now s/he wanted to change it at 5 star. how could he do?

As other said you can’t change rating, but this is interesting:

hey, one of my buyer unfortunately gave me 4 star rating.

actually it’s not my rating. one of my friends face this problem

First it is yours, then from your friend.

Archived