I am waiting for the order

creativity91

You can wait for hours, days, weeks for the order.
We call all pray for you all day if we wanted.
The thing is though if you don’t have a good gig in the first place, no matter how long you wait and how many prayers we send your way, it’s not going to get you orders.
Photoshop editing gigs are very competitive, and you’ll need to put in a lot if time to set up a good gig. What I see in your gig is an image of Keira Knightley, a woman with blue eyes and another woman with long eyelashes and glossy red lips.
OK, but how is that related to “Photoshop editing?”
What exactly did you do to these images? Do you think that those images who your skills?

BTW @nikavoice , the arm does look pretty darn cool.

You can wait for hours, days, weeks for the order.

We call all pray for you all day if we wanted.

The thing is though if you don’t have a good gig in the first place, no matter how long you wait and how many prayers we send your way, it’s not going to get you orders.

Photoshop editing gigs are very competitive, and you’ll need to put in a lot if time to set up a good gig. What I see in your gig is an image of Keira Knightley, a woman with blue eyes and another woman with long eyelashes and glossy red lips.

What exactly did you do to these images? Do you think that those images who your skills?

BTW @nikavoice , the arm does look pretty darn cool.

What I see in your gig is an image of Keira Knightley, a woman with blue eyes and another woman with long eyelashes and glossy red lips.

Hmm, I see Megan Fox, too. I guess he’s using those sample photos to show off his abilities. @creativity91 you should add photos from ‘actual’ Clients to showcase your work.

Variety is the spice of life! 🍍

Archived