Summer holidays are almost here?

leebrown

Just joined up this week, a couple weeks before our holiday to Canada!

(currently living in the UK)

Summer’s approaching (English weather would say different!) and it got me thinking…

Where are you all travelling to this Summer?!

Canada? That’s awesome! Some respite from the sweltering summer heat, eh? 😉 I’ve been to the U.K. in the summer (Birmingham, West Midlands and London, to be exact), and I know that it can get pretty hot and boiling there. 😉

I had gone on a two month long trip to Thailand last summer, and it was frickin awesome! Although I was there for two whole months, I had so much fun that it felt like I was in Thailand for only a week. It was a blur of midnight walks along the beach, crazy parties, and conversations well into the wee hours of the morning. The weather was perfect; the rich natural beauty was scenic and breathtaking.

Since my Thailand trip obviously cost a pretty penny, I am currently saving up some dough so that I can plan another trip this fall/autumn. I have my eyes trained on Cyprus this time around. Although, I’ve already been to Greece a few times, this will be my first time in Cyprus.

I think this thread is not related to this topic.

Imo, everything that has been discussed so far has been relevant to what’s mentioned in the original post. :thinking:

So better to move this topic somewhere else. kindly Humberto

Sub-categories such as user introductions/conversations have more lax rules. It is perfectly okay to talk about what you did last summer/plan on doing this summer on a thread that’s in the conversations/user introductions sub-category; other sub-categories such as My Fiverr gigs or Fiverr stories may not be the best sub-category to talk about stuff that’s not Fiverr-related. 🙂 (Mods, please correct me if I am wrong 😉 ).

It is all about context and the category/sub-category to which the post belongs. 🙂 While you’re welcome to talk about stuff that’s going on in your private life in posts under certain “fun” sub-categories, the same might be frowned upon in other “serious” sub-categories. This distinction might not be very obvious at first sight. You will get better at it as you spend more time on the forum. 🙂

Some respite from the sweltering summer heat, eh? 😉 I’ve been to the U.K. in the summer (Birmingham, West Midlands and London, to be exact), and I know that it can get pretty hot and boiling there. 😉

It’s scorching in London today. According to the BBC’s weather app, temps have hit 34 degrees. Feels even hotter, though, because so much of the city is built up.

I had gone on a two month long trip to Thailand last summer, and it was frickin awesome! Although I was there for two whole months, I had so much fun that it felt like I was in Thailand for only a week. It was a blur of midnight walks along the beach, crazy parties, and conversations well into the wee hours of the morning. The weather was perfect; the rich natural beauty was scenic and breathtaking.

That sounds amazing! My sister recently got back from Thailand. She loved it. She didn’t sell the place as well as you though! Although, maybe she just didn’t want to tell her big brother about the wild parties she attended. 😉

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• 3 years later...

A month sounds nice right about now. I've had a pretty good year so far. I'll take a few days off to visit some other places, probably one of the neighboring islands (not too far from you, in fact, if we end up going to Lanzarote), and just relax. Greetings from the Canary Islands! 

• Like 10
  • Up 1

Wondering if my voice has any effect on algorithms. Every day I just talk IN my laptop saying: ´Send me clients!´ 😆🙏💜 Maybe it has an effect one day. Reserved a flight to LA to see my beloved Perseus (I´m Team Andromeda in the end), however there is a chance he might come to Amsterdam. If that is this summer or next winter, who knows. I wish for everyone many satisfied clients and a great holiday! Enjoy it to the max and goodluck! 

• Like 7
  • Up 1

• 2 weeks later...