Buyer Placed an order but the Price is less

umi12345

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still working on it right now for the past 12 hours

Once your buyer become active he will must reply you! Just wait for it. There may be night. He/She might not be able to reply you. You can always check the current time of your Buyer in inbox section.

I just hope this is not another case of sellers trying to upsell their gigs after an order has been placed.

I just hope this is not another case of sellers trying to upsell their gigs after an order has been placed.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with offering something else if it is appropriate, as it is in this case. That is the purpose of it and any time I’ve used it the buyer has not only accepted it but been understanding of why it was needed.

Sellers should not use it to jack up the price. They should only use it when needed. It’s a valuable service to the buyer. If a buyer has demanded more than he paid for it is entirely appropriate to offer that he pay more. Of course there should be a brief one sentence explanation of why it is necessary.

I have started the work and waiting for the buyer to respond. I can finish the task within time but If client refused to reply within time and he don’t increase the budget, what should I do in that case?

1. I don’t want to deliver the task after deadline so should I deliver the order before he gets online or submit the task later after deadline?
  2. If he don’t and I have submitted the task in time, will i be at right position to demand extra budget? because I have already applied at the resolution center that I dont agree with budget

I would just do the order as is and change the price so that this won’t happen again.

I have done the task with three hours left

SO should I submit the task or wait for client to come online?

Submit the task! …Deliver it now.

Task delivered but the client is still not online. Its been 23 hours now he is not online

Task delivered but the client is still not online. Its been 23 hours now he is not online

Why should he come online? I don’t understand.

I hope you completed the order just as your gig promised? It needs to be complete. It needs to be the same as the gig description.

So that he can see the task.is done and can see the dispute raised by me at the earloer stage of the task

If you delivered the order then you should remove the dispute. I’m not sure why you had used the dispute?

All you needed to do is deliver the order as your gig description stated.

If you delivered the order then you should remove the dispute. I’m not sure why you had used the dispute?

All you needed to do is deliver the order as your gig description stated.

I worked continuously 12 hours just for $5. At least he should know that

I worked continuously 12 hours just for $5. At least he should know that

Why should he know that? Just so you delivered the order as your gig stated then you are ok and the job is done so forget about it.

You can’t demand more money now from him. It’s over.

Ok let me start from beginning.
Buyer contacted me directly for a a task. I said yes I can do this and he placed an order of $5. As he placed the order I send him a message that the task not woth that amount so I raised a dispute which he rejected.and went offline. I put another dispute that I dont agree with the budget so please raise it but he did not came online after that. I worked hard to complete the task which I did.
I hope you might have got the idea

Ok let me start from beginning.

Buyer contacted me directly for a a task. I said yes I can do this and he placed an order of $5. As he placed the order I send him a message that the task not woth that amount so I raised a dispute which he rejected.and went offline. I put another dispute that I dont agree with the budget so please raise it but he did not came online after that. I worked hard to complete the task which I did.

I hope you might have got the idea

You are doing this all wrong.

Your gig description is all wrong.

Understand you must be very very VERY specific in the gig description about EXACTLY what you will do for the basic price.

Your gig description leaves it open that you will do anything at all for $5:

I will make a 3D Model based on your Product Sketch, Drawing or Picture. In Gig offer packages you will find different price for different complexity of the work.

I can provide you with:

• 3D Model in any format

• Exploded View of the Model

• Concept Design & Prototyping

• Manufacturing Drawings

• OBJ and STL format for 3D Printing

• Mechanical Product Design

• 3D Modeling

• Designing

• 2D Technical Drawing

• Product design

• Assemblies

• Solidworks

• Creo 3.0 & 4.0

• AutoCAD

• Catia

• 3D Printing

If you need more than what I’m listing here, contact me directly so we can take the best of your work together, or visit my other Gigs for other service.

Delivery time depends on the complexity of parts. Although I’ll try to deliver in 24 hours.

!!! ALL PACKAGE PRICES IS NOT FIXED !!!

You cannot leave this kind of description like this. You are offering everything for $5 with this description!

Yes I have changed the price as well and package description as well

I just now looked at your GIG DESCRIPTION and copied right here!

Each of those things you mentioned you would be obligated to do! All in the same $5 order if the buyer wants you to.

You need to say something like here is what I am offering for only $5:

etc.

Don’t mention everything you can do. Say what you are offering for $5.

If any buyer paid $5 and wanted you to do all those things for $5 you would have to do that.

Say for the basic package I will do:

etc.

For the medium package I will do:

etc.

For the deluxe package I will do:

etc.

Then say: “See my extras for additional services you can include with your order.”

Thanks for your advice. I have changed the description and prices as well.

Archived