Buyer Placed an order but the Price is less

umi12345

According to your gig description, you would have to do every single thing you mention for only $5.

you would have to do every single thing you mention for only $5.

Though technically he also said in the gig description " !!! ALL PACKAGE PRICES IS NOT FIXED !!!".

It’s not necessarily that easy to describe every level of task complexity that could be done in each package. Especially with the very limited amount of space in package descriptions.

But the best thing he can do (which he has now) like said is to raise prices of the packages, especially if none of the jobs would be a $5 job.

He can always send an offer for a lower price for a very simple job if necessary.

Ideally though Fiverr could offer more variable pricing and more characters in package descriptions.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you would have to do every single thing you mention for only $5.

Though technically he also said in the gig description " !!! ALL PACKAGE PRICES IS NOT FIXED !!!".

It’s not necessarily that easy to describe every level of task complexity that could be done in each package. Especially with the very limited amount of space in package descriptions.

But the best thing he can do (which he has now) like said is to raise prices of the packages, especially if none of the jobs would be a $5 job.

He can always send an offer for a lower price for a very simple job if necessary.

Ideally though Fiverr could offer more variable pricing and more characters in package descriptions.

He cannot enforce a sentence like “All prices are not fixed” and it doesn’t matter how many exclamation points he puts.

If his basic package is “I will design a technical drawing” then it could be of an entire jet complete with every single part of that jet. For $5.

I don’t know how he can do it but I’m saying that whatever he says in the package or the description he has to do. He should look at other similar gigs to his from top sellers to see how they describe it.

He cannot enforce a sentence like “All prices are not fixed” and it doesn’t matter how many exclamation points he puts.

If his basic package is “I will design a technical drawing” then it could be of an entire jet complete with every single part of that jet. For $5.

I don’t know how he can do it but I’m saying that whatever he says in the package or the description he has to do. He should look at other similar gigs to his from top sellers to see how they describe it.

Though there probably isn’t enough characters allowed in package descriptions to descibe exactly what you will do or won’t do and the various limitations. So you have give a much more limited description.

Some sellers just put something like to contact for a specific price and that this package is for more basic, this is for less basic etc. Fiverr should allow more text chars in there but they just don’t. I suppose they could go into more detail in the gig description but that is also quite limited. Maybe an image/.pdf price list could be used. But still it would be better if Fiverr increased the limits and had variable pricing.

I suppose for this gig maybe he could specify (maybe in the gig description) the maximum amount of elements/object parts that could be used in each package, like how complex each could be .

There could also be a type of “quote” system (not by having the seller manually create a quote) where it was all set up beforehand. Like a question & answer about the job and price matrices.

I have read that if the client does not come online then the task will be marked completed. my question is will i get my payment? And I know my star rating will be lost right?

If the gig is in the “delivered” state then if the buyer doesn’t come online (to accept it/request revision/dispute it) then it will auto-complete in 3 days time. Yes you’ll get payment if the order completes and after the payment has cleared a certain number of days after completion (assuming the buyer doesn’t get it cancelled through CS or make a chargeback).

If the gig is in the “delivered” state then if the buyer doesn’t come online (to accept it/request revision/dispute it) then it will auto-complete in 3 days time. Yes you’ll get payment if the order completes and after the payment has cleared a certain number of days after completion (assuming the buyer doesn’t get it cancelled through CS or make a chargeback).

Cancel? He can still cancel the project after 1 month? Buyer told me that he need the task in one day which I did but why he can cancel the order after recieving the files?

Cancel? He can still cancel the project after 1 month? Buyer told me that he need the task in one day which I did but why he can cancel the order after recieving the files?

CS sometimes cancel an order (eg. if asked by a seller/buyer) if they think there’s a valid reason. They can definitely do it before order completion. I’m not sure they do it after completion (but I think they could if the buyer shows they didn’t get what they ordered). Chargebacks are very rare I think but are sometimes done after order completion and that can lead to the seller losing the amount for the order (though if the seller contacts CS they sometimes refund the amount or part of it, depending on the reason for it). Though any buyer who does a chargeback would probably risk getting their account in trouble (eg. suspended/closed?).

For the buyer I worked for he was new so I think he will not be afraid of getting his account suspended.I worked 12 hours continously for the task and I deserve a payment and review i guess bcz I have gave the same thing he asked for

• 1 month later...

I worked continuously 12 hours just for $5. At least he should know that

$5 for 12 hours of work? Why would you do that to yourself? You’re actually losing money.

One of the issues is risk. You’re not only making worse than terrible money, but if you don’t get a review or the buyer doesn’t pay, you’re actually out of the money. That’s 12 hours for less than nothing. No one owes you a review. That’s not how it works. If reviews are important to you, don’t put such incredible stake in just one order.

Archived