Overdue Hello from a Mixing/Mastering Engineer

Hello! My name is Hope and I have been on fiverr for a little bit, but I haven’t engaged in the forum which feels like a complete mistake on my part because I love Fiverr’s ability to bring people across the world together.

A little about me: I am an audio engineer who did work at Ocean Way Studios and the Grand Ole Opry, now I’m trying to make my way in the world and eventually own my own studio so I’m using freelance work to invest in that dream! Would love to hear what motivation led everyone else to Fiverr as well!

Hi @nerdmilkstudios - I am also an Audio Engineer. I got into Fiverr because I never want to work a day in my life, and each time I step into my studio it never feels like work. I was signed to a Major Record Label a few years back and got to produce music for Snoop Dogg, Kaya Jones, Jay Sean and some other big names. Now I use my education and industry experience to earn a side income that will hopefully someday allow me to build my dream studio; just like you! … Whether you think you can, or think you can’t - either way you’re right. Henry Ford said that 😉

All the best fellow Dreamer
Mike

Hello, I’m just a very isolated musician working on his album and making other music for fun. I figured the other music I make for fun could actually be useful to people so I signed up for Fiverr and stock music sites. Any money I make from Fiverr is going towards keeping me fed or on promotion when I drop it.

Hi @nerdmilkstudios - I am also an Audio Engineer. I got into Fiverr because I never want to work a day in my life, and each time I step into my studio it never feels like work. I was signed to a Major Record Label a few years back and got to produce music for Snoop Dogg, Kaya Jones, Jay Sean and some other big names. Now I use my education and industry experience to earn a side income that will hopefully someday allow me to build my dream studio; just like you! … Whether you think you can, or think you can’t - either way you’re right. Henry Ford said that 😉

All the best fellow Dreamer

Mike

This is awesome! I’m honored you would share your story and advice to a fellow engineer. Inspiring stuff, and I hope we both realize our dreams! Studios are interesting places, they can be some of the most creative environments and yet some of the most constrictive. I hope we can find a way to build our own creative realities!

Hello, I’m just a very isolated musician working on his album and making other music for fun. I figured the other music I make for fun could actually be useful to people so I signed up for Fiverr and stock music sites. Any money I make from Fiverr is going towards keeping me fed or on promotion when I drop it.

That’s incredible! What sort of music are you creating? The non-label hustling for everything musician is the way of the future

Archived