The life of a Freelancer

I am living the life I always dreamt of. Every day, I am doing the two things that I like most!

1. I am connecting and chatting with interesting people from all over the world - some of them with exciting ideas and projects, others with more mundane tasks. But, I love it! Even after almost 18 months, it still gives me a thrill to find a new message in my inbox. Some of these buyers morphed into online friends. How cool is that!

2. I get to write every day. Moreover, it is never dull! In what other jobs can your jump from writing a “choose your own adventure” story the one day to a precise legal argument the next? And they pay me to do it? Some days I have to pinch myself.

Sure, I’ve had one or two bad experiences. Who doesn’t? However, overall, I find buyers here on Fiverr courteous and friendly and appreciative of excellent communication and service.

I am living my dream! Tell me about your experience?
Kind regards
Helena

I am living the life I always dreamt of. Every day, I am doing the two things that I like most!

1. I am connecting and chatting with interesting people from all over the world - some of them with exciting ideas and projects, others with more mundane tasks. But, I love it! Even after almost 18 months, it still gives me a thrill to find a new message in my inbox. Some of these buyers morphed into online friends. How cool is that!

2. I get to write every day. Moreover, it is never dull! In what other jobs can your jump from writing a “choose your own adventure” story the one day to a precise legal argument the next? And they pay me to do it? Some days I have to pinch myself.

Sure, I’ve had one or two bad experiences. Who doesn’t? However, overall, I find buyers here on Fiverr courteous and friendly and appreciative of excellent communication and service.

I am living my dream! Tell me about your experience?

Kind regards

Helena

Even after almost 18 months

The first 18-months is easy.

Just wait until the insomnia sets in, the writer keyboard claw hands start to form, and you feel your inner creativity fading away, to make place for SEO tips and tricks for awful pieces of web copy.

Of course, having your own time is nice. 🙂

I’m happy to read that you are living you’re dream, because it makes me feel like is really possible.

I was an event planner, everything gone well untill I made a decision.

Leave everything and pursuit my dream, on my own, starting from nothing.

No money, no clients, no sales, only an heavy weight on my shoulders.
Now I’m here searching for new clients on Fiverr and trying to start a new business here where I live.

It’s not much, but it’s something. Is what I saying to me, every day.
Because is real, it’s not much, but is something more than I used to have when I started, and if I work hard, if I put all my dedication and commitment in, maybe it’s something less than tomorrow.

Best of luck for you, nice to have met you, hope to know more about your journey!

Antonio

Archived