There is always room for improvement but

design_spirits

never. i am suggesting to purchase extra bids .

never. i am suggesting to purchase extra bids .

Why? This would unbalance the current system, and open the door for unfairness. The 10 buyer request responses limit is fair and reasonable as it is. This limit applies equally to everyone, and gives no one an unfair access advantage.

The best way to be successful as a seller responding to buyer requests is to become better at writing great offers that capture the attention of buyers.

No, we don’t need another site like freelancer dot com. Thats horrible I spent more money there than earned. I terminated the account and I still somehow owe them 56$. What a horrible site. Fiverr is more fair, after all we re just looking for work in harsh world. I dont want to bid and pay to get work. If the economic situation was any better in my homeland I wouldn’t be on fiverr dooh

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

you know that there is always room for improvement but i believe that fiverr should be updated i always noticed that sellers are complaining about different issues they face and specially the seniors sellers . . . . .
.fiverr should listen to the seniors sellers and buyers suggestions …and there is no proper algorithm for gigs rankings…
and one of the major problem of fiverr site is that it is full of bugs .,so no protection for sellers…
____ What do you think ? …

Archived