Copied work/stolen

notilting

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tn5rr2012

One thing you have to know about the internet is that nothing is private and/or owned especially graphics. I did a wedding shoot about 10 years ago and posted raw images onto a database that I thought was protected. Low and behold about 3 years ago I found one of my photos on a website. Unless you have the money to hire an atty and fly/drive to where ever the website or person is, there is nothing one can do. I am sorry this happened to you.

Guest tn5rr2012

One thing you have to know about the internet is that nothing is private and/or owned especially graphics. I did a wedding shoot about 10 years ago and posted raw images onto a database that I thought was protected. Low and behold about 3 years ago I found one of my photos on a website. Unless you have the money to hire an atty and fly/drive to where ever the website or person is, there is nothing one can do. I am sorry this happened to you.

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

So just to update I tried dealing with seller direct and he said he’d sort it out. After enough time had passed and I wasn’t getting anywhere I contacted support outlining what happened. That took a day but I got refunded.

Search continues. Hasn’t swayed me away from fiverr but I will be more vigilant when it comes to who I choose to do work for me in future.

Thanks for all who responded here with advice

So just to update I tried dealing with seller direct and he said he’d sort it out. After enough time had passed and I wasn’t getting anywhere I contacted support outlining what happened. That took a day but I got refunded.

Search continues. Hasn’t swayed me away from fiverr but I will be more vigilant when it comes to who I choose to do work for me in future.

Archived