How can I sell wix, webflow and squarespace designing/redesigning services?

semalk

I want to dabble into web design and want to start selling web design services but I am not quite sure how that works. What is required from the client? Do I have to buy a domain myself first and include the money in the gig price or do they already have to buy a domain before ordering? What files do I send the client and so on. I would really appreciate if I can get a complete guide for how that works.

In all honesty, if you don’t know how to complete a certain skill, that that skill is not a good service to offer here on Fiverr. To be successful here, you need to offer services for skills you have professional-level abilities in. Anything less could result in negative reviews and unhappy clients, which, if you gain too many, would kill your career here on Fiverr.

In all honesty, if you don’t know how to complete a certain skill, that that skill is not a good service to offer here on Fiverr. To be successful here, you need to offer services for skills you have professional-level abilities in. Anything less could result in negative reviews and unhappy clients, which, if you gain too many, would kill your career here on Fiverr.

100% right. i agree with you…

I completely understand that but I want to learn how it is done. I will only offer this gig once I am confident in my skills. Is there anyway I can learn this?

Guest smiler3d

I completely understand that but I want to learn how it is done. I will only offer this gig once I am confident in my skills. Is there anyway I can learn this?

Is there anyway I can learn this?

I searched Udemy and found courses for each of the terms you used - might be something to help you there?

Archived