How to get first order very quickly

md_israfil

Hi Israfil,

Welcome to Fiverr.

If you want to start getting gigs, you need make sure that your starting price is set at $5. Also, compare your gig to other freelancers offering a similar service and see how they are positioning their gig content that makes them successful - but don’t copy their gig. Use the information to understand how it’s structured and then create your own.

Once you get your first gig - make sure you communicate with your buyer clearly and frequently. Try and delivery earlier than the gig submission date and always follow up with them after submission to make sure they are 100% satisfied. If they have any concerns, be sure to address them and offer revisions to your gig.

Best of luck!

Hi Israfil,

Welcome to Fiverr.

If you want to start getting gigs, you need make sure that your starting price is set at $5. Also, compare your gig to other freelancers offering a similar service and see how they are positioning their gig content that makes them successful - but don’t copy their gig. Use the information to understand how it’s structured and then create your own.

Once you get your first gig - make sure you communicate with your buyer clearly and frequently. Try and delivery earlier than the gig submission date and always follow up with them after submission to make sure they are 100% satisfied. If they have any concerns, be sure to address them and offer revisions to your gig.

Best of luck!

my gig is running low. can you help me

Hello, I am Israfil Alam from Bangladesh.

I’ve created some awesome gig for getting good order. What I need to get a lot of order?

Can you share your first order experience?

Have any tips for this…

Thanks

I’ve created some awesome gig for getting good order. What I need to get a lot of order?

If you want “a lot of orders”, you are going to need to find a lot of customers.

Reach out to your target customers, and convince them to hire you.

If you want “a lot of orders”, you are going to need to find a lot of customers.

Reach out to your target customers, and convince them to hire you.

sir can you help me, my gig is running low

Hi Israfil,

Welcome to Fiverr.

Best of luck!

@amiriania

Thanks a lot for gives wonderful tips. I will make sure what you. And I created my gigs on own structure. My gig starting price $5 for all gigs. I will make sure fast and frequent communicate with buyers and fully try to deliver very quickly to get a better review and also more order.

Hi Israfil,

Welcome to Fiverr.

Best of luck!

Thanks Amiriania, I am also surviving same problem.

Archived