Can we have an auto responder?

shabukumar

I couldn’t agree MORE! I was recently downgrade from a Level 2 seller back to Level 1 because I was 89% out of required 90% for the response rate. This is RIDICULOUS! I can’t answer people in my SLEEP FIVERR! I feel that if they are going to PENALIZE us for response rate, they should take into consideration the fact that people sleep at night and don’t have a human there to instantly reply to inquiries. An auto-responder would at least let our clients know that we are interested in helping them and that we will respond as SOON as humanly possible.

I couldn’t agree MORE! I was recently downgrade from a Level 2 seller back to Level 1 because I was 89% out of required 90% for the response rate. This is RIDICULOUS! I can’t answer people in my SLEEP FIVERR! I feel that if they are going to PENALIZE us for response rate, they should take into consideration the fact that people sleep at night and don’t have a human there to instantly reply to inquiries. An auto-responder would at least let our clients know that we are interested in helping them and that we will respond as SOON as humanly possible.

I wholeheartedly AGREE! I have until Feb 14th before they evaluate again, but my current Response Time is 85%, due to waaaaaaaaaay too many inquiries at 2 and 3 in the morning! For the moment, I’ll go ahead and start taking myself “offline” - provided I remember to do so - at night, but I still foresee stubborn buyers who’ll message at night, regardless. The way I see it, if they can see where I live and my time-zone, it’s rude to message me early in the morning.

I was recently downgrade from a Level 2 seller back to Level 1 because I was 89% out of required 90% for the response rate. This is RIDICULOUS! I can’t answer people in my SLEEP FIVERR!

To keep a 100% response rate, you just need to respond to the first message sent from every user who contacts you within 24 hours, not instantly.

• 1 month later...

Keeping this post alive. Still think this would be a great feature. Fiverr isn’t my primary job, and sometimes it takes me a while to respond, and I get FAQs.

Everytime I got a message from a new customer, I could setup an auto-reply to answer some of those questions. It would be really helpful.

• 1 month later...

I was recently downgrade from a Level 2 seller back to Level 1 because I was 89% out of required 90% for the response rate. This is RIDICULOUS! I can’t answer people in my SLEEP FIVERR!

To keep a 100% response rate, you just need to respond to the first message sent from every user who contacts you within 24 hours, not instantly.

How does it work in vacation mode?

I’ve had it done one, and still received messages. I replied them, would the score go down if not replied when on vacation mode?

Thanks

How does it work in vacation mode?

I’ve had it done one, and still received messages. I replied them, would the score go down if not replied when on vacation mode?

Thanks

In vacation mode the only ones who can message you are those whom you have previously messaged with or contacted you. No newcomers can message you in vacation mode, so since you have already messaged with them, it will not affect your score if you choose to not respond.

In vacation mode the only ones who can message you are those whom you have previously messaged with or contacted you. No newcomers can message you in vacation mode, so since you have already messaged with them, it will not affect your score if you choose to not respond.

Thanks so much misscrystal! 🙂

• 11 months later...

This is needed so much, because customer don’t bother to go to profile to read ‘vacation mode message’.

I need auto-responder or at least to show them my vacation mode message somewhere in messaging, because they dont go to profile.

Regarding an autoresponder: that won’t happen but it would be cool to have for custom offers at least, a button to push to give one that is pre made.

Archived