How my friend got his first order in minutes

ronhi85

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest humanissocial

This is universally true, even in other sites you can see that most active people have more requests and jobs from the community, even if their work isn’t the best

That applies even irl situations too!

Still, not many know that, as its not a “written rule”

Correlation doesn’t equal causation, though. If you are savvy enough to engage people in a forum you may be savvy in business in general and that could explain why so many with the same situation get the same result.

• 4 weeks later...

Great advice. Thanks. I’ve found that the forum is a really great place for getting a lot of questions answered especially since many of the questions people have were asked previously by others and hence the answers are readily available.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest aminulislamru15

Thank you for your valuable post. Once upon a time i was a beginner in this fiverr marketplace. I don’t understand how to get order and what am i doing. But now, i get some order every day to follow you. I hope some of my client will go to account form fiverr forum family. Thank’s

Neither does “Thank you, this is useful for a newbie like me”, or any other variety of “Good tips!” posts

For sure, however, being a new member on any platform is not a walk into the park. First of all, one need to be familiar with customs(Forums, how it works, etc…) which can be overwhelming. Thus, while getting to navigate in between the lines, posting such formal statements is at times a must to keep one going. I mean, it gives you at least the feeling of being part of something.

Ps: I myself joined 2 days ago

For sure, however, being a new member on any platform is not a walk into the park. First of all, one need to be familiar with customs(Forums, how it works, etc…) which can be overwhelming. Thus, while getting to navigate in between the lines, posting such formal statements is at times a must to keep one going. I mean, it gives you at least the feeling of being part of something.

Ps: I myself joined 2 days ago

I agree… I am not familiar with this forum and this platform because I’m a newbie too…

Fiverr Forum posts are sharing a true treasure (in experience, tips, advices, samples)… But the immense amount of data will take some time to navigate…

Guest lekeyztv

The most interesting thing I found about being active in forum is that the more I stayed online the more I acquire more knowledge from experienced people…
Thanks for this too, another knowledge is acquired

• 2 months later...

Last year, I introduced a friend to Fiverr. After he had set up his account, I recommended that he takes some time to go through the forum in order to learn from experienced sellers. I also suggested that he stays active by posting and replying to other posts whenever he could. To his surprise, he got his first order barely an hour after he had posted on the forum. The client saw his post and went ahead to order from him.

In case you are wondering, yes - that’s also how I got my first order. In my case, it took around 3 weeks but my first client also ordered after seeing my posts on the forum. I don’t believe in coincidences. So here is my suggestion to new sellers struggling to get their first orders:

1. Learn. Go to this category and read through the threads. Most of the questions have been answered here comprehensively by experienced sellers

https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers

2. Be active on the forum.

Posting “why am I not getting any orders” doesn’t count as being active.

All the best!

I recommended that he takes some time to go through the forum in order to learn from experienced selle

Thanks for the Tips.

Archived