Is this safe or a possible threat?

Guest vaggeliskaradim

There are also the “spams” that go some thing like:

questionableuser Hi.
you Hi there. Can I help you with something?
questionableuser We can love me

Or something to that extent. I give them the benefit of one follow up message if their first message is “Hi.” But, inevitably it’s just some nonsensical response or a request to do something against ToS or inappropriate.

You just get used to marking as Spam, and moving on about your business.

Hope the rest of your experience with Fiverr since April has been good!

They tend to come in waves, and they also tend to target new, inexperienced sellers.

Just remember that, if you say anything to them, you have to remain polite and professional, otherwise they can report you for being rude, and you can get in trouble.

They tend to come in waves

Yes they do come in waves, and so do other suspicious activities buyers try to pull off.

Guest vaggeliskaradim

There are also the “spams” that go some thing like:

questionableuser Hi.

you Hi there. Can I help you with something?

questionableuser We can love me

Or something to that extent. I give them the benefit of one follow up message if their first message is “Hi.” But, inevitably it’s just some nonsensical response or a request to do something against ToS or inappropriate.

You just get used to marking as Spam, and moving on about your business.

Hope the rest of your experience with Fiverr since April has been good!

Thank you! I joined on April but I saw that I needed to have some job done before fully take advantage of the platform (plus I had some other projects running). So, it was on December that I posted my first two gigs. It was not until the video promo for both of them were approved when those messages appeared.

Archived