More GIGS? or Just perfect the few you have?

patrico

@patrico

You will see MANY newbies start out with 15 gigs, and 2 months later still have no sales.

Fiverr works best when a Seller offers 1,2 or 3 gigs that they are good at and can over-deliver on, and add extras too.

Fiverr gigs are not “set it and forget it”. Each gig needs to be developed, researched, tested and tweaked to find the right combination of tags, keywords and salesmanship.

Your gigs range from doing my homework, to sending me a magic trick, to posting a review on Amazon.

Putting up 15 random gigs is ineffective from a marketing standpoint. It dilutes your presence on Fiverr, can have a negative impact on how Buyers perceive you and does nothing to create a feeling of trust that any of the gigs are of great value.

Good luck! 🙂

It depends what you offer, really.

What you should have is 1 to 3 MAIN ones, but then break-downs of those main ones for extra profit margin.

Before expanding, make one and get it going first. What I do is from the main one someone orders, entice them to order the full extras, and then when they’re done, I can offer further services such as various back-link building, content writing(or SEO if they order the content writing), and more.

Archived