Why Is My Fiverr Seller's Profile Not Approved?

I just started on fiverr, after my viral reaserch on how to createa seller account i found that i received a message that "Your seller profile was not approved please check Gmail for more details" is there any remedy to this?

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 7
  • Up 5

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, iyanujesu said:

I just started fiverr.  I'm facing the same issue. "Your seller profile was not approved please check Gmail for more details"

Not you facing this issue , all New seller are facing this issue 

• Like 4
  • Up 2

10 minutes ago, asuccess670 said:

i think we all should contact fiverr and let them remove this feature because i don't understand why me and all my friends were not approve as a seller and it is totally disgusting 

Why would they remove it if they are finally making an effort to check quality of new profiles to make experience better for buyers? 

• Like 7
  • Up 2

That is the issue am also facing currently after set profile 100% i creat gig with quality image and even enrolled in there test and i score 90 still yet my seller profile is not approved despite of all the stress

any solution to the account please?

or what is the other new method implement on fiverr seller profile to approve

• Like 5
  • Up 2

6 hours ago, blessingphil826 said:

any solution to the account please?

Try not to create completely misleading titles, perhaps? You had a gig for organic social media shout out promotion, but the title was "I will publish online course promotion udemy thinkific teachable, nft crypto marketing".

You had another gig for organic social media shout out promotion, and yet, the title for that one was completely misleading, too: "I will design shopify store promotion ecommerce marketing teespring and etsy sales". Not to mention that in that gig's description you used a part of a profile description of another seller, even their username.

6 hours ago, blessingphil826 said:

or what is the other new method implement on fiverr seller profile to approve

If Fiverr allows you to create gigs again, write your own gig descriptions (without taking parts from somewhere else), don't try to deceive buyers about what you're actually offering, act like an honest person...

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi There,

My Fiverr account is activated But When I tried to the Fiverr Home page. I don't know what's The Problem here.kindly Have a Look it is soon is Problem.

Waiting for You kind response!

My Fiverr username is:Nadeemdgk12

Best Regards
Muhammad Nadeem

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2022 at 9:47 PM, nadeemdgk12 said:

Hi There,

My Fiverr account is activated But When I tried to the Fiverr Home page. I don't know what's The Problem here.kindly Have a Look it is soon is Problem.

Waiting for You kind response!

My Fiverr username is:Nadeemdgk12

Best Regards
Muhammad Nadeem

I can Help You

• Like 2

The same kind of issue facing me, the reason is that some niches are not approved on Fiverr like Upwork I am creating an account 2 times but the same issue occurs. My suggestion to all of you change a bit keyword and try to create a new account,  INSHALLAH  you will get better result

• Like 2

some niche gigs are not approved on Fiverr I'm facing the same issue.  I create a gig on 6 September but still not approved after that I delete the account and create a new one but the same situation is facing me. when I open my gig, a new page opens, and on this page written, this page is only available to approve Fiverr sellers. if anyone knows about this issue, create an approved account, so please help me. I did not copy the other seller. I am writing my title description and not copying the other designer but I can't understand this situation

• Like 2