Why Is My Fiverr Seller's Profile Not Approved?

jefftraffic1

Question

Hello Community, please i need help with my fiverr account, i created an account and i set it up and have 2 gigs on  it and after  some hours i went there back to check those gigs but what i saw there was that your profile was not approved and you can not sell on fiverr 
Please anyone to help me out with the solution to this?

fiverr.PNG

• Like 69
  • Sad 11
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 2

On 8/9/2022 at 1:21 PM, neilpatel__ said:

your profile was not approved and you can not sell on fiverr

Maybe it's something to do with your profile image. Your username is neilpatel__ (suggesting you're Neil Patel) but your profile image seems to be of someone called Chris Paul. Did you use a profile image you found on the web for your Fiverr profile?

• Like 69
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 3

I think in this case you're going to need a very big shovel to dig yourself out of the whole you have created. 😀 I suspect Fiverr customer services will see straight through this Mr Patel. 😀You may have had a better chance with Elvis Presley or Bill Gates!!!

• Like 66
  • Haha 7
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 8
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, asuccess670 said:

i think we all should contact fiverr and let them remove this feature because i don't understand why me and all my friends were not approve as a seller and it is totally disgusting 

Why would they remove it if they are finally making an effort to check quality of new profiles to make experience better for buyers? 

• Like 56
  • Congrats! 3
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

That is the issue am also facing currently after set profile 100% i creat gig with quality image and even enrolled in there test and i score 90 still yet my seller profile is not approved despite of all the stress

any solution to the account please?

or what is the other new method implement on fiverr seller profile to approve

• Like 54
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, blessingphil826 said:

any solution to the account please?

Try not to create completely misleading titles, perhaps? You had a gig for organic social media shout out promotion, but the title was "I will publish online course promotion udemy thinkific teachable, nft crypto marketing".

You had another gig for organic social media shout out promotion, and yet, the title for that one was completely misleading, too: "I will design shopify store promotion ecommerce marketing teespring and etsy sales". Not to mention that in that gig's description you used a part of a profile description of another seller, even their username.

6 hours ago, blessingphil826 said:

or what is the other new method implement on fiverr seller profile to approve

If Fiverr allows you to create gigs again, write your own gig descriptions (without taking parts from somewhere else), don't try to deceive buyers about what you're actually offering, act like an honest person...

• Like 59
  • Haha 4
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 2

Hello everyone! 

Please I tried to create a new fiverr account and also create a new gig suddenly I got a message after creating gig on my account says you are not qualified to be a seller,  is there any way to create a gig and approved please can someone help me out Thanks

Screenshot_20220823-150745.jpg

• Like 53
  • Sad 2
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

@vickieito @theratypist @williambryan392 @lloydsolutions
Sorry for bothering you all but just thought you might have an idea of what's going on, I checked in the forum after quite few days but have heard the same issue from a friend of mine, few people on Facebook group who're new to Fiverr and then on here Forum as well. 
By any chance, any of you have an idea of why this is happening?

• Like 49
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

@animie_video, this is part of Fiverr's initiative to prevent "low-quality" services from entering the marketplace. Based on the sellers who are flooding the forum with "Fiverr didn't approve my seller profile," these are some of the reasons why I think their profiles are not getting approved (this is my personal opinion, since Fiverr hasn't revealed their specific criteria):

1. They are copying the gig descriptions from other sellers on the platform. Plagiarism is not allowed.

2. They are offering services that violate Fiverr ToS or Community Standards.

3. Something in their gig was deemed "low-quality" - it might have been grammatical errors, pictures, or overall lack of professionalism.

4. Their profile appears misleading (i.e., making claims to be an expert when it is obvious that they are not).

5. Their gig does not offer value to the marketplace (i.e. too generic in an over saturated marketplace, gigs for random skills with very low demand)

• Like 56
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 8
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, bronny01 said:

can someone help me out Thanks

Yes, it's right there. Fiverr looked at what you wanted to sell and determined that it is of no value or low quality ( a pretty low bar honestly) . Plain and simple. Your question about how to proceed can only be answered by learning a skill and offering it at a high quality. 

• Like 49
  • Haha 1
  • Congrats! 3
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Fiverr's initiative to prevent "low-quality" services

Of particular interest is that he asked not how to improve the quality of his offering, just how to work around it and get his low quality gig approved. I like this new filtering we are seeing. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 48
  • Haha 1
  • Congrats! 4
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

I am not aware as to the specifics but I guess Fiverr is really doing some housekeeping. The points above shared by @newsmike and @vickieito are good insights as to the reasons.

But can I just say that OP has an account right now (which has one gig)

3 hours ago, bronny01 said:

Please I tried to create a new fiverr account

And wants to create a new one 🥲🥲🥲 

@bronny01, no point in making a new account. If you didn't succeed in your old one, a new one won't make it any better. Also, you're violating Fiverr's Terms of Service. You can only have ONE account.

Edited by theratypist
  • Like 50
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 9
  • Thanks 1