Why Is My Fiverr Seller's Profile Not Approved?

jefftraffic1

Question

Hello Team Fiverr, 

Why you are not approving my seller account ? I have created two accounts in last 2 weeks and for no reason my seller account is not approving. I have wrote all my account information and gig information all by myself and even uploaded a original picture of my authentic legal original work. Please approve me as a seller on fiverr. 

Thanking you.

fiverr.png

• Like 40
  • Sad 1
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 3

Guest washim_sazzad

Hi!

Recently I have seen fiverr doesn;t approve new gig's from Bangladesh. Does the fiverr blacklisted Bangladesh?

I am near to open GIG in financial consultancy category. May I allow to open the gig? I have created my account since 2017, but didn't publish any gig till now.

Thanks.

Edited by washim_sazzad

47 minutes ago, washim_sazzad said:

Does the fiverr blacklisted Bangladesh?

No. There are many many many sellers from Bangladesh.

47 minutes ago, washim_sazzad said:

I am near to open GIG in financial consultancy category. May I allow to open the gig?

How about you create your gig and see for yourself?

The only thing that was happening in the recent months and that might be related to your question is that Fiverr was blocking new low-quality gigs. However, that's not about country, it's about lack of quality.

• Like 40
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 6
  • Thanks 2

Guest washim_sazzad

Ok, thanks for your comment. One more think if I make myself offline for 7 days, after that how could I increase my gig rank?

To get your seller account approved, after the creation of your account. Verify your your gmail. Next, on your dashboard at the right corner click on your profile logo, after that it will list some options and click on become a seller. After that, It will open another page, click on become a seller then It will lead you basic intro of becoming a seller, click on next till you get to a page to fill your information. Fill the necessary information, connect your Gmail, add numb, security question and click on done, continue, so you will get to a page of gig creation. With this process your seller account will get approved.

• Like 36
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 3

11 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Then what is the purpose of being on Fiverr if you are not interested in publishing gigs

You do realize that there are people who come to Fiverr because they need something done, not to sell their services? Otherwise, if everyone just published gigs, the whole thing would be pointless?

• Like 32
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 4

On 10/25/2022 at 6:12 AM, washim_sazzad said:

One more think if I make myself offline for 7 days, after that how could I increase my gig rank?

I don't bother thinking about the rank, because there isn't rank in the way that so many people still think there is.

Create the best gig you can, and think about that gig being relevant to buyers. Fiverr now seems to be based on relevance.

• Like 31
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 3

Hi everyone, 

I´m a user from Ireland, and I just set up a profile and posted a gig advertising my services as a content writer. All images and content were mine, nothing was copied and pasted. Fiverr didn't approve my seller account, and they refuse to give a reason. It's extremely disheartening as I am starting writing as a side hustle and with time, I want to make this my full-time job. 
I see that many people are in the same situation. Can anybody shed some light on this problem?

Thank you, 
Eli

• Like 38
  • Sad 1
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, bolatech_studio said:

I don't know the reason why Fiverr is not approved my seller profile,I have create two account today but they didn't approve seller profile outvif the two account, what should I do about it 

It's because you are not allowed to create 2 accounts using the same device (laptop), your original/personal data etc. So you won't be able to get your accounts approved! It would be better to read the TOS (Terms of Services) first before creating an account!

• Like 35
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, bolatech_studio said:

I don't know the reason why Fiverr is not approved my seller profile,I have create two account today but they didn't approve seller profile

Ugh. I cannot smack my hand against my head any harder. You clearly did not read the Terms of Service, so Fiverr was right to not approve you as a seller. You cannot have more than one account on Fiverr. You broke this #1 rule before you even got started as seller.

Come on, newbies, for Pete's sake.... READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE!

• Like 39
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Come on, newbies, for Pete's sake.... READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE!

Sadly there are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many people who simply refuse to skip this very simply yet
important step called "reading."

(BTW I won't be surprised if someone asked who "Pete" was. )

• Like 36
  • Haha 2
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 2

Fiverr does not allow 2 accounts from same device. This may be the main reason. Possible solutions-

a. First delete 2 accounts

b. Then create a new account, but use a different e-mail. Don't  use the e-mail which you used in those accounts.

Edited by enginer_karim
  • Like 35
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, bolatech_studio said:

I don't know the reason why Fiverr is not approved my seller profile,I have create two account today but they didn't approve seller profile outvif the two account, what should I do about it 

Offcourse there may be some reason when someone creates additional account.

Can you specify reason ? So that community can help you accordingly.

• Like 37
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, enginer_karim said:

Fiverr does not allow 2 accounts from same device. This may be the main reason. Possible solutions-

a. First delete 2 accounts

b. Then create a new account, but use a different e-mail. Don't  use the e-mail which you used in those accounts.

This is some of the worst advice that I have ever seen. Fiverr is clear in their Terms of Service, users cannot have more than one account. One account across all devices. ONE ACCOUNT, period.

• Like 32
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, grayprogrammerz said:

Offcourse there may be some reason when someone creates additional account.

There are no reasons to have more than one account. Fiverr only allows users to have ONE ACCOUNT. They usually delete, remove, or ban users who are found to have more than one account. And yes, they have ways of knowing this. ONE ACCOUNT.

• Like 34
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1