Why Is My Fiverr Seller's Profile Not Approved?

jefftraffic1

Question

13 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

et have repeatedly reported a seller from Africa with a Texas lawyer's image on all of her gigs. Fiverr still has not been taken down yet.

I have reported 1 year ago a seller with 2 accounts. Graduated at the same school, using the same name, using a different profile picture, but the face is the same, offering the same services. One account is using the same examples for his services as the other account. Both accounts are still online.

A few months ago, I reported 3 accounts. If you puzzle all evidence together, then you can see that these 3 accounts are the same seller. These 3 accounts are still online.

I report regularly sellers or gigs that are not OK. Very seldom, Fiverr takes action.

• Like 38
  • Sad 3
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/5/2022 at 6:28 AM, botmaster_ea said:

I just create my fiverr account now and i write  first gig but i what i see is that my profile not approved as a seller

Pls anyone know the solution pls oooo

I have a solution to your problem

• Like 40
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/19/2022 at 12:00 PM, zohaibservices1 said:

Hello Team Fiverr, 

Why you are not approving my seller account ? I have created two accounts in last 2 weeks and for no reason my seller account is not approving. I have wrote all my account information and gig information all by myself and even uploaded a original picture of my authentic legal original work. Please approve me as a seller on fiverr. 

Thanking you.

fiverr.png

Recently me also facing the same issue but now I'm successful to create an account on Fiverr

• Like 39
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

I was not doing anything suspicious or against the rules at all and my seller account was not approved and worse no reason was given except a vague against community guidelines.  No matter what I do trying to talk to support I get the run around as to 'why' I was not approved.

I'm trying to offer pinescript services to create indicators and strategies for users that have ideas.  There is tons of these already on the platform.  The community guidelines claim that creating services that try to promote an indicator or strategy is against the TOS, but I'm NOT selling a strategy or indicator just programming whatever they ask... just like every other coder if you search for pinescript.  I spent hours working on the Gig and even a video, and there was not even a warning (if I even did something wrong).  I simply clicked submit the gig, and literally moments later I was banned with an ironic message saying they 'carefully' reviewed my profile and decided it was not approved... LOL.  Carefully reviewed in mere seconds... what a joke.  I was just banned from selling apparently permanently, no ... (please change this it violates our rules, no discussion, no oh create a different gig instead, it's absolutely ridiculous and I'm furious).

Is anyone else experiencing these issues.  I'm a customer who buys on Fiverr as well and this has turned me off to the whole thing.  You don't treat your new customers or prospective workers this way.

I get there are bad people out there trying to abuse the system, but I am NOT one of them.  I have a legitimate business I'm offering the same as the other developers.  I should be treated with respect just like any other human being.

I can't even go in and look at the gig, edit it, or anything now.  Anyone else experiencing this and want to file a joint complaint? Maybe we can get the attention of the CEO, this is a PR disaster waiting to happen.

Screen Shot 2022-11-17 at 12.56.21 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-17 at 12.58.32 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-17 at 12.58.42 PM.png

Edited by gentleman_goat
added proof
  • Like 37
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, gentleman_goat said:

I was not doing anything suspicious or against the rules at all and my seller account was not approved and worse no reason was given except a vague against community guidelines.  No matter what I do trying to talk to support I get the run around as to 'why' I was not approved.

I'm trying to offer pinescript services to create indicators and strategies for users that have ideas.  There is tons of these already on the platform.  The community guidelines claim that creating services that try to promote an indicator or strategy is against the TOS, but I'm NOT selling a strategy or indicator just programming whatever they ask... just like every other coder if you search for pinescript.  I spent hours working on the Gig and even a video, and there was not even a warning (if I even did something wrong).  I simply clicked submit the gig, and literally moments later I was banned with an ironic message saying they 'carefully' reviewed my profile and decided it was not approved... LOL.  Carefully reviewed in mere seconds... what a joke.  I was just banned from selling apparently permanently, no ... (please change this it violates our rules, no discussion, no oh create a different gig instead, it's absolutely ridiculous and I'm furious).

Is anyone else experiencing these issues.  I'm a customer who buys on Fiverr as well and this has turned me off to the whole thing.  You don't treat your new customers or prospective workers this way.

I get there are bad people out there trying to abuse the system, but I am NOT one of them.  I have a legitimate business I'm offering the same as the other developers.  I should be treated with respect just like any other human being.

I can't even go in and look at the gig, edit it, or anything now.  Anyone else experiencing this and want to file a joint complaint? Maybe we can get the attention of the CEO, this is a PR disaster waiting to happen.

Screen Shot 2022-11-17 at 12.56.21 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-17 at 12.58.32 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-17 at 12.58.42 PM.png

He's a good guy. Has coded for me. What gives fiverr?

• Like 39
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, naumanofficial said:

Hello Fiverr.

I am working as a professional digital marketer, graphic designer, and web developer too. After creation of my Fiverr account they can't approve my SELLER Account.

I am worried about that. Can you please fix this issue ASAP!

Regards

Nobody on the forum can help you with this. Contact Customer support. 

• Like 31
  • Confused 2
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello, I have the same problem. I made sure that all my images and profile picture were high quality, I really spent a lot of time on it. And I will try to reach out to them for a new verification, my theory is that any new account that instantly make a seller profile is seen as a low-quality seller and not a good seller in general. I'll purchase some services and reach out to them later.

• Like 37
  • Confused 1
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, adamharmane said:

Hello, I have the same problem. I made sure that all my images and profile picture were high quality, I really spent a lot of time on it. And I will try to reach out to them for a new verification, my theory is that any new account that instantly make a seller profile is seen as a low-quality seller and not a good seller in general. I'll purchase some services and reach out to them later.

i also spend my time really hard on it to make it a top notch but at the end of the day it is not approved

• Like 36
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

New gigs / new seller profiles are usually not allowed for one of three reasons:

-The gig / profile is low quality.

-The gig / profile uses copyrighted material.

-The gig is against the terms of service.

Just because you see other sellers selling a certain type of gig it doesn't mean that gig is allowed. It just means Fiverr hasn't gotten around to removing it yet. Some sellers have sold 1000's of gigs that break TOS and then have their gig removed.

Fiverr could have made a mistake, it's possible, but they do want new sellers joining and selling.

• Like 35
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, williambryan392 said:

New gigs / new seller profiles are usually not allowed for one of three reasons:

-The gig / profile is low quality.

-The gig / profile uses copyrighted material.

-The gig is against the terms of service.

Just because you see other sellers selling a certain type of gig it doesn't mean that gig is allowed. It just means Fiverr hasn't gotten around to removing it yet. Some sellers have sold 1000's of gigs that break TOS and then have their gig removed.

Fiverr could have made a mistake, it's possible, but they do want new sellers joining and selling.

Most of the time they don't say real reason 

• Like 34
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1