Collaborate with other fiverr sellers

bellerieve

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@bellerieve while this isn’t a Fiverr Function, there may be a way that we can do this. For example, we can promote each other. If you design and install a Facebook fan page for example, you can include in your gig description “pairs up perfectly with Stunnagirl’s commenting service (insert link)”. And on my Facebook commenting gig, I could put “need your facebook page redesigned? check out my Fiverr pal @bellerieve’s awesome gig”. And so on. I don’t think that is NOT allowed. If anyone wants to collaborate this way with me, I’m down.

@bellerieve while this isn’t a Fiverr Function, there may be a way that we can do this. For example, we can promote each other. If you design and install a Facebook fan page for example, you can include in your gig description “pairs up perfectly with Stunnagirl’s commenting service (insert link)”. And on my Facebook commenting gig, I could put “need your facebook page redesigned? check out my Fiverr pal @bellerieve’s awesome gig”. And so on. I don’t think that is NOT allowed. If anyone wants to collaborate this way with me, I’m down.

• 8 years later...

I know this post is long gone, just curious to know if you had the opportunity to do what is stated?

Archived